Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    I would submit that the BC/COLB is defective from the start, for this reason: The Mother lists her Maiden name, there is no mention on the BC/COLB itself as to the lawful marriage status of the listed Mother and Father. The child is therefore, considered legally a bastard child and automatically a ward of the state from week one. Of course, it would be a simple fix had the mother and father known the legal ramifications for not clearly making a claim on the trust in the 1st 7 years and making sure their status as married at the time of nativity was noticed and recorded.

It is my personal belief (and I could be wrong) that the ALL CAPS name and the Date of birth could be the Mark of the Beast. Having not used the trust information for going on 3 years now, I can tell you, it is very limiting on what can be bought and sold without providing your earthly mark (legal name, dob, ssn, citizenship, etc. travel out their countries, et al).

The days are not long till not having one or not receiving their mark might stop any "legal/permitted" commerce, no verichip (which will only contain relevant name, DOB, place of birth, citizenship, ssn anyway).

On a deeper Spiritual level, how does one rectify the fact we are to be "born again" of water and the Spirit and then go about our lives with the same old name and DOB...? Should I start claiming my new born again date as my DOB? It would be the truthful answer, right?

Become affiliated by birthright as heir apparent, into the original estate of True Name, Land and lawful money (outside the scope of war time fiat/theater of war). [Adopt the bastard issue.] Become the peaceful inhabitant. In a sense you will rely on a quiet title that did not remain so quiet (1776). Note the middle of Page 2, especially the paragraph mentioning Matthew THORNTON.

Note also my signature includes an expression that I am a statesman - the Great Seal of Authority - followed by my family's name VAN PELT. Then realize from the opening post that this is a title. (VAN PELT is closely sounded to Ben Palte which according to Strong's means Son of the Patron [Patroon], which is quite true.] The signors of the Declaration used full legal names in that same form. They were not men, albeit they were indeed men, but they signed wet ink on the parchment as persons - the responsible fiduciaries (trustees) of their own estates; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Many of them lost that gamble in one or more of those three forms during the Revolutionary War that followed.

Here is another example that might make it a bit clearer.

Processing that Notice of Lien ($20M) had to be done properly or I would have been in trouble on a class 5 felony of forgery because I was using the Great Seal on a UCC Form financial instrument. Essentially I was endorsing the instrument for the comptroller at the state Treasury and asking for the validation of that endorsement by the secretary of state. Look at the warning in ALL CAPS on the second or third Rejection.

I am okay though. I had to use the SoS testimony to form my cause. If I had tried to explain it to them instead I would more likely be in jail than sitting on a valid $20M lien. Notice the bleed-through seal (endorsements are traditionally on the backside of the instrument) and then go back and read the note it obscures, I wrote at the bottom. What the SoS did was send me a fellows approved articles of incorporation that were related to me by only one thing - venue! My state (estate) is the Colorado Republic. I forwarded the articles to Mr. DREW as trustee of the Resulting Trust, since the SoS was obviously in breach of the original trust with Mr. DREW by sending his document to me instead of him. To follow this line of reasoning notice the Agent Address and then notice the Notice on Page 2. By approving the Articles the SoS was acknowledging our venue of a territorial republic formed out of the survey on the Approbation I show you above.

Imagine the State as your father parens patriae. - At least until you are willing to stand up to your father and face your new kingdom. Notice the author's name.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. In other words, be competent and quit defaulting into admiralty.

How many more ways must you prove that you can before one of you will be the first to walk on land.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-15-11 at 09:53 AM.

1776 A. D. law form - christian walters tie-in with david merrill's application

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Become affiliated by birthright as heir apparent, into the original estate of True Name, Land and lawful money (outside the scope of war time fiat/theater of war). [Adopt the bastard issue.] Become the peaceful inhabitant. In a sense you will rely on a quiet title that did not remain so quiet (1776). Note the middle of Page 2, especially the paragraph mentioning Matthew THORNTON.

Note also my signature includes an expression that I am a statesman - the Great Seal of Authority - followed by my family's name VAN PELT. Then realize from the opening post that this is a title. (VAN PELT is closely sounded to Ben Palte which according to Strong's means Son of the Patron [Patroon], which is quite true.] The signors of the Declaration used full legal names in that same form. They were not men, albeit they were indeed men, but they signed wet ink on the parchment as persons - the responsible fiduciaries (trustees) of their own estates; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Many of them lost that gamble in one or more of those three forms during the Revolutionary War that followed.

Here is another example that might make it a bit clearer.

Processing that Notice of Lien ($20M) had to be done properly or I would have been in trouble on a class 5 felony of forgery because I was using the Great Seal on a UCC Form financial instrument. Essentially I was endorsing the instrument for the comptroller at the state Treasury and asking for the validation of that endorsement by the secretary of state. Look at the warning in ALL CAPS on the second or third Rejection.

I am okay though. I had to use the SoS testimony to form my cause. If I had tried to explain it to them instead I would more likely be in jail than sitting on a valid $20M lien. Notice the bleed-through seal (endorsements are traditionally on the backside of the instrument) and then go back and read the note it obscures, I wrote at the bottom. What the SoS did was send me a fellows approved articles of incorporation that were related to me by only one thing - venue! My state (estate) is the Colorado Republic. I forwarded the articles to Mr. DREW as trustee of the Resulting Trust, since the SoS was obviously in breach of the original trust with Mr. DREW by sending his document to me instead of him. To follow this line of reasoning notice the Agent Address and then notice the Notice on Page 2. By approving the Articles the SoS was acknowledging our venue of a territorial republic formed out of the survey on the Approbation I show you above.

Imagine the State as your father parens patriae. - At least until you are willing to stand up to your father and face your new kingdom. Notice the author's name.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. In other words, be competent and quit defaulting into admiralty.
    greetings wo/men!

in studying trusts and trust relations deeper and tying the several pieces this far collected in one's mind, i came across a reference, similar to david merrill's in the above post, to 1776, which christian walters refers to as "1776 A. D. law form" in the following indenture/declaration, (which was) used generally to convey via trust special deposit any 'presentment' from whatever entity for extinguishment of all debt:

Christian walters trust indenture talkshoe kingdom of god in equity show 83 at 1 hour 36 min

by this declaration I, the real man [true name here] [or similar], hereinafter grantor/settlor of this confidential relation, express, revocable private trust, modifiable from time to time, is competent with age of majority and power to choose, and having all unalienable right, title and interest, without granting a waiver of any right, relief, remedy or defense, now comes in good faith under 1776 A. D. law form with purpose of all laws of nature and of natures God specifically instructs and specially orders the following upon receipt: grantor in equity, granted in confidence and reliance on in the past for the trustee to have the use of his equitable signature to be returned in kind some time in the future along with all proceeds therefrom at grantor or beneficiary's order. Grantor in equity granted to beneficiary to hold the right to take a fee and or performance/duty as merging and extinguishment , discharging obligations or debts for beneficiary's education, support and maintenance for life with remainder to his heirs. Beneficiary has the right to determine the quality and quantity of his education, support and maintenance for life. The trustee has all power to do all lawful acts requisite for affecting the premise.

again, please feel free to comment, correct, amend, suggest and the like to any and all postings from this man, as i see and hear that that is one way to acquire knowledge and be able to equitably convert said knowledge into (applied) wisdom. appreciation therefor is hereby duly granted in advance...

interesting to note that roark's methods of applying trusts, which from my perspective are derived in great part to the offerings of said christian walters, put great significance of being/claiming the right as one of 'the people' described in the "Constitution of the United States (of America)", but not as heavily on being/claiming the right to the 'posterity' described in the "Declaration of Independence".