Thread: Feds: Banks Should Call Police if Customer Withdraws More Than $5k in Cash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Babylon/Ceasar is the SERVANT of God.
    Indeed, this finally became clear to me on my 1,000th reading of the book of Job and reading the words of Elihu. Thanks for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Indeed, this finally became clear to me on my 1,000th reading of the book of Job and reading the words of Elihu. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Jeremiah 27:6-8
    King James Version

6 And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

7 And all nations shall serve him, and his son, and his son's son, until the very time of his land come: and then many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of him.

8 And it shall come to pass, that the nation and kingdom which will not serve the same Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, and that will not put their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, that nation will I punish, saith the Lord, with the sword, and with the famine, and with the pestilence, until I have consumed them by his hand.

=====

A great culling is happening...in every generation; however, specific to this generation is knowledge increased significantly.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!