Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
BLBereans, thank you for this testimony of Jesus Christ - hold to it [Rev 12:17]. It is so very true and I need not prove any of that except to look to what the enemy is showing me in their symbolism. Over and over and over we see the Hegelian Dialectic - we see the twin pillars. Red and Blue / Black and White / Positive and Negative. So today we see Hegel's last stand playing out right before our eyes and yet few can read the signs.
NWO = Thesis
Anti-Christ = Anti-Thesis
Lucifer Worship = Synthesis

Of course these things need energy and it is ALICE who keeps peeking down that Gate in her curiosity. For instance: while I am not 100% positive because I did not watch the 1/2-time show last night [Superbowl] but if it was anything like previous years it was a worthless ritual to Satan.

I spoke to a so called "white witch" a few days back - whatever that is I have no clue - magick is magick; and, he said something curious about energy and the palm of the hand. He indicated that the palm was the energy center a "gate" as it were. I asked was that concerning the Vav or the Nail placed in the hand of Christ - he immediately fell silent. Just a thought. But what do you see all the time except that the crowd has both hands in the air making a triangle - palms forward to the entertainer [Bob Dylan: The Jokers and the Clowns].

Shalom,
Michael Joseph