First off Allodial, I certainly do appreciate your thoughtful replies. I have been digesting and awaken in the "witching hour" especially to sort through your post. This time of day is when dopamine and serotonin combine in the community so that everybody is asleep, but nobody is dreaming. Throughout literary history many writers have 'burned the midnight oil' during witching hour.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
It has been suggested that Revelations was written prior to 70 A.D. and Spin Doctors pushed the idea of it having been written later in order to hide the pragmatic: the kingdom is now and current.
I like that suggestion. My "80 AD" was simply alluding to the lack of the welfare bailout state on Patmos. Burning the grain supply might be a fatal decision. Also it is probable that after three days on the naturally occurring LSD that while the hallucinosis persists the feeling of 'tripping' subsides.

Lawful authority in the spiritual exercised effectively limits (protectively), controls or tempers (in the calming/stabilizing sense) physical manifestation. Its a very practical doctrine (see the Bible).
Ergo, the quashing of witchcraft? Is that what you allude to?

I find it comforting. This is by which I make the claim to Jubilee, upon the tenets and timing in the Word DEBAR, of God as described to the Israelites in the Week and other numerical multiples. - As described by Keys in the Feasts...

Of course, there have been those who have sought distract from the pragmatic and practicality of the true gospel with Ritualism and False Pieous Religiosity and Shiny Trinketism. However, mistaking psychic realms for the divine realms might lead to error. Witchcraft is equated to rebellion because its about overturning lawful, well-tempered order.
The insult to my sensibilities this initially struck is noted, and that is wise of me to observe carefully my initial reaction was to respond with defensiveness. Thank you.

I believe that my point in such a wild exposition and exegesis over the last two days here is to the contrary. - That brain health and high plasticity is akin to spiritual ascension. This promotes a high degree of breakthrough insight. I have added a new pill, advertised by both NZT 48 (Limitless) and fetal skeletal growth hormone (Lucy) mixed with boron complex - souped (soapy) metals to wash out aluminum and lead from the brainpan etc...

It might be illusion but the sensation of this time-space continuum being the highest spiritual forum only grows more certain.

One naturally follows love. Love is healthy. My joy is being judged witchcraft by the miserable, that is to be expected. People fear what they do not understand. So the loudest gossip confronted me, What the fuck is with the ball (bouncing it in my left hand) and all the women? I know that it came to their attention during "holy communion" that I was outside bouncing along instead of subjecting myself to the egregore they had elevated into a godform... I just felt it better to honor their witchcraft rather than pop their bubble. Maybe there was no way for me to avoid exposure, at least to the women in the congregation.

Blaming the orthodox saint for errant rapture doctrine is like blaming someone for what an impostor does. The saints are are a royal priesthood (Israel is a people moreso or rather than than a stretch of dirt). Royals are conservators of the peace. Should the saints cease to exist on the face of 'the earth', you might have a condition similar to that of Sodom once Abraham, Lot and company left.
This is in direct opposition to my work and career efforts. My assertion is that the incest of Abraham and Sarah has developed a major sin-rift about communion. The symbol of Abraham holding a knife to Isaac's throat on the Temple Mount as precedent to the flowing life blood to a jealous God demanding sacrifice is the sickness called hard-hearted and stiffnecked. - That biblical prophecy is a birthright due all upon claim and demand. This guilt trip has been capitalized upon in commercial priestcraft so rampant that debt/death/doubt has become the SDR-based global currency that converts love itself into a currency.

Again, getting to the heart of when Revelations was actually written is important:

It is AFAIK a matter of historical record that when the Crusaders (allegedly there were FOURTEEN crusades in total) went to "the Holy Land", they didn't realize that certain prophecies were already fulfilled, that they were actually told the truth by the locals. What does that tell you?
I disagree with the premise that this is important. The "ongoing" fulfillment agrees with timelessness. Heritage and destiny coherent only occurs NOW. It is only now that we drop the past (guilt) and quit using guilt to form future plans. Peace.

Of course the orthodox, original saints (the saved of Judah, Benjamin, etc.) knew what had happened. Why didn't the Crusaders know? Who was responsible for telling the Crusaders the truth and if they didn't tell the Crusaders the truth or didn't even know the truth what does that say? Also is it really true that the Crusaders were battling Muslims only or was there more to it? How long was the period from 70 AD to 1070AD? Doesn't Revelations 20:7 say something about 1,000 years?
Indeed, a Day. Millennium. I have enjoyed MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN more - 2,520; the Daniel Cycle. I think it is safe to say that any true prophecy has initial, ongoing and ultimate properties. Emphasizing any one property recognizes time and with it futurism. That is what Pragmatism addresses. The initial Introduction speaks of the proper interpretation of Zechariah's prophecy. That is to say that in three days the dead king would be returning to deliver the people.

Like I posted the Gospel of Pragmatism teaches rather that Jesus learned from the two witnesses on the road to Emmaus that his initial administrative act as the new King had failed. Overturning the moneychangers' tables in the Temple Court did not incite the people to riot and unseat the already impeached (adultery with Herodias, Philip's wife) Antipas HEROD. One thing I feel Christians overlook, quite tragically is that the Messiah was to deliver the Temple Mount from Babylon, not Rome. Read Ezra and Nehemiah - understand what TIRSHATHA is - a Babylonian colonial marshal.

Related: Battle On the Ice.
Thank you for such an interesting adventure Allodial.