The evidence and truth that Jesus died and was resurrected is overwhelming and undeniable by those who possess both faith AND reason.

There is NO comparison to the amount of time, energy and force spent and exerted by the multitude in denying the divine nature of Jesus of Nazareth, His Ultimate Sacrifice unto death and His Glorious Resurrection which established His Supreme and Eternal Reign over Heaven and earth, conquering the evil and rebellious ones who KNOW the same and yet deny because they cannot stand for the idea of being creatures under the rule of their Creator.

That is the original lie that led to the original sin and THAT is why Jesus is the figure MOST (by far) attacked, denigrated, slandered, diminished and denied by those who KNOWINGLY adhere to the lie or are still blinded by it.

No other religious figure comes close to the amount of vitriol thrown in the direction of Jesus of Nazareth. The main idea being rejected is that a creature of God cannot rise to His equal standing; hence the proclamation by the original rebel:

‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’

This is the battle cry of anyone who denies the true nature of Jesus' Life, Death and Resurrection.