Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So for him to go into extreme imagination disorder, and worse yet to preach it fervently like he knows it is a house of cards for the commercial priestcraft is a definite sign he has cracked. - Or maybe I have. But to say that God will be violating so many of His natural laws, of which absolutely nothing has happened to date, as explained away in the Gospel of Pragmatism, makes no sense to me. And here is something that makes even less sense; when asked if I must believe in the Rapture to be raptured, the answer is "No." - I have asked. The LORD already has chosen His whom He will be taking up into the clouds. So why bother getting kicked out of most Christian churches over it? It doesn't matter anyway!
    It has been suggested that Revelations was written prior to 70 A.D. and Spin Doctors pushed the idea of it having been written later in order to hide the pragmatic: the kingdom is now and current. Lawful authority in the spiritual exercised effectively limits (protectively), controls or tempers (in the calming/stabilizing sense) physical manifestation. Its a very practical doctrine (see the Bible). Of course, there have been those who have sought distract from the pragmatic and practicality of the true gospel with Ritualism and False Pieous Religiosity and Shiny Trinketism. However, mistaking psychic realms for the divine realms might lead to error. Witchcraft is equated to rebellion because its about overturning lawful, well-tempered order.

Blaming the orthodox saint for errant rapture doctrine is like blaming someone for what an impostor does. The saints are are a royal priesthood (Israel is a people moreso or rather than than a stretch of dirt). Royals are conservators of the peace. Should the saints cease to exist on the face of 'the earth', you might have a condition similar to that of Sodom once Abraham, Lot and company left.

And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake. And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake. Genesis 18:31-32
    Again, getting to the heart of when Revelations was actually written is important:

The second century Syrian version of the book has the title of "John the Evangelist in the Isle of Patmos, where he was thrown by Nero Caesar." Nero, of course, was dead by 68 AD. (source)
    It is AFAIK a matter of historical record that when the Crusaders (allegedly there were FOURTEEN crusades in total) went to "the Holy Land", they didn't realize that certain prophecies were already fulfilled, that they were actually told the truth by the locals. What does that tell you? Of course the orthodox, original saints (the saved of Judah, Benjamin, etc.) knew what had happened. Why didn't the Crusaders know? Who was responsible for telling the Crusaders the truth and if they didn't tell the Crusaders the truth or didn't even know the truth what does that say? Also is it really true that the Crusaders were battling Muslims only or was there more to it? How long was the period from 70 AD to 1070AD? Doesn't Revelations 20:7 say something about 1,000 years?

Related: Battle On the Ice.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-02-16 at 02:28 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.