Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
Interesting video.
But I see errors.
There is no way in hell that by claiming your natural status makes you a nation in your own.
That is only done by self determination.
The state still holds the original "Statement of Live Birth" and until you make your own compact and deposit the SOLB in it you will always have an obligation. If not as a public citizen to the federal government but as as a man to the territorial state.

Part of the approach that they discussed in passing is the work of jonah bey and the authentication of the birth certificate/certificate of live birth. I am loathe to put a link to another site which discusses these things, especially given the factual nature of this website and the speculative nature of the other website, so here is a link to a google search relating to it : https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=cr...th+certificate

the only reason i mention it is because of one of the sections that it relies on is : 28 U.S. Code ยง 1733 - Government records and papers; copies
(b) Properly authenticated copies or transcripts of any books, records, papers or documents of any department or agency of the United States shall be admitted in evidence equally with the originals thereof.

so the concept is, when we authenticate the certificate of live birth, we are now holder in due course of the instrument, placing us back to the point before our parents signed us up, or essentially we are recognised by their system as being a man, with diversity from our person.