Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A Certificate is an issue of a trust.

Leah is the emotional intellect which only serves that which is natural. That which the brute beast can see feel and touch. Or to put it mildly put in his hand and observe that he has some sort of Certificate.

Rachel is the Spirit which is unconcerned about such non-sense.

Leah is concerned with flesh, politics, religion and all the rest of the things that keep man preoccupied and without the Straight and Narrow gate. We all have that side of us and we need that side - for it is Leah that likes movies, popcorn and the fleshly things in life. But those who are unbalanced only intercourse with Leah and that is all that they unfortunately can see. Thus looking up from the bottom of the barrel they hold some certificate in their hands and say this somehow defines my existence. It doesn't.

No doubt a trust is a relationship. It can be a noun and a verb. I teach that which is inside a man - know thyself and you shall understand that which is without. Of the two women which one will I trust. Most choose the left hand [leah] which is weak and weary. Some choose only the right arm [Rachel] which is strength. But both are wrong. Jacob served 7 years for both. Balance is the key.

Thus the question is begged why do I care about some certificate, when I have proved to myself that I can travel - even on a Jet plane absent any State issued ID. Convenience one will say - to which I respond "thank you Leah". it comes down to a simple premise does something benefit me or not - if so, can I live with the obligation?

allodial, the term Legal begs a trust. For it begs title and therefore a trust. Law begs a trust for it has a Creator and it is a benefit to those who make its use.

I once Created a trust for certain purposes. I contracted,as Creator with a Board of Trustees to undertake according to the purpose and intent. The B.O.T. purchased the Estate and I transferred the Estate as Grantor. I quit my interests in totality as Creator/Grantor. The B.O.T. issued Certificates upon those who I declared, as Creator, to benefit. The beneficiaries were pleased to find that they knew nothing of what had occurred and they did not have to run the trust affairs but that they would benefit from the stewardship of the B.O.T.

The Beneficiaries hold the Certificates but have zero standing to run the affairs of the Trust. The trust business is run by the trust Officers according to the terms that I Created and were accepted by a Board of Trustees.

=================

I was not born an American. I was programmed that I was an American. I was programmed that all of this stuff which depends on my thought is real. I was programmed to fear. I was programmed to accept that government is needful. I was programmed that I needed to rely upon other men and trust other men to handle my affairs for me in what is called society. I was programmed to think that some certificate actually has value.

Then I realized that value is a societal perception. Something is valuable if the receiver THINKS it is valuable. Thus I found that i was not able to get State issue licenses for that required my trust. Now my trust is valuable to me and does not require any other to determine its worth. I know its worth.

Therefore I do not lend it or freely grant it in exchange for some piece of paper and some perception of freedom that is only an illusion perpetuated by those within the societal womb fast asleep. Therefore the so called B.C. is moot to me and in fact I know one exists but I could not tell you where it is.

So what is a B.C.? It is a certificate of trust. A noun. Which creates a relationship. But there is man again leaning on that shaky reed [Egypt] - Left Arm - Leah.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-08-15 at 01:15 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!