I recently got a John H Doe in the Mail not JOHN HENRY DOE or John Henry Doe all three are styled for a reason all caps is a bill charge upper lower is private person or common law supposedly and my favourite has to be the vacant office upper lower middle initial scam.when one gets this send it back as its a residency check as Lodi has imparted John H DOE;S A DONT,S a warrant or the offer to settle all those NAMED charges because jurisdiction is lost due to no trust or never claiming and appearing for a NAME warrant first if that gets the court back up and running those same charges start fresh if this fails a letter with a middle initial letter INITIATES THE PROCESS again ONCE YOU THINK ITS YOU or know its them if they convinced themselves that that NAME is you so what send it back as its undeliverable as MJ has more than once suggested. For Me once its on paper its transparent . important is the act and avoidance of becoming that paper accept how Me is the matter and who,s NAMED BRINGS THE CHARGE/ WORDS WHO casts the spell has the spelling and the style of that TRUSTED proceeding massage the words oil the tongue