Thanks for the replies!

As I haven't quite figured out how to attach a picture, I'll verbally explain what I do with my paychecks.

I work a regular W-2 type job and get paid twice a month (15th and last day of month). I receive a paper check from my company, as I went off direct deposit. I take the check to the bank and fill out a deposit slip with my name, account number, date, etc. Below the account number area, there is a large open space. I hand-write "REDEEMED LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT TO 12 USC 411".

I then flip my paycheck over and hand-write the same verbiage. I place the deposit slip about the paycheck and snap a picture of them both. I then fold the paycheck, exposing the backside where my verbiage is, but still leaving the amount and check number (for validation that it is the same paycheck), and then snap another picture.

I then bluetooth those pictures to my laptop and insert them into MS Word. Each page contains the front and back pictures of each check for the entire year. This is what I sent in with my federal and state taxes.

Contents of package sent to both Federal and State:
- Proper 1040 form for Federal/State
- Scheduled Form explaining Line item 21(Federal) and Line item 17 (State)
- Copy of 12 USC 411 (Cornell College printout
- MS Word doc of all 28 paychecks from 2013 (front and back pics)
- W-2 from my employer

On Line Item 21 (Federal) and Line Item 17 (State), I use my NET Income as that is what I Lawfully Demanded with my paychecks. I added up all 28 paychecks, and entered that number as a negative (example: -50000). I then put "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction.

My employer takes out my Federal and State taxes from my paychecks, along with Social Security and other crappy taxes. As I haven't made a demand on those, I don't know how I could deduct my GROSS on my 1040 form. I have since decided to bump my Federal and State withholdings up to 99 so no more taxes will be withheld. This will also make my NET Income much larger and will be easier to come up with a zero tax at the end of the year.

I figure for 2015, I will pay no taxes at all. So I may not need to even file in 2016 as I'm not looking for any refund.

Any comments on any of this will be greatly appreciated! I am still learning and stumbling as I go down this path!

Thanks,
Breneth