Quote Originally Posted by Breneth View Post
Hello All,

I have been watching this forum for a few years now, and reading all I can about redeeming Lawful Money. Last year, I went off direct deposit and started redeeming my paper checks with the bank. This year, I filed my taxes. I mailed them both (Federal and State) on April 15th and pretty much followed the template used on this site successfully by others.

After a month, my Federal was accepted and was processed within 8 days. It was Approved for refund and I received my check from the IRS a couple weeks later.

My State return (State of Iowa) was finally accepted on 5/29. Today, I received a letter from the Iowa Department of Revenue. Below is what it says:

------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

An explanation of "other income".
------------------------------------------------------

When I filed my Iowa 1040 form, on line 14 Other Income, I put a negative amount of the NET Income that I redeemed last year (example: -50000). I then stated that this was "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction".

I then created a scheduled form that looks like the below:

--------------------------------------------------
2013 Form 1040 Line 14
Supporting Schedule
Demand for Lawful Money
Per 12 USC Section 411

Name: John X Doe SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX
Form 1040 Line 14: Total Pay Reduction from Demanding Lawful Money

Total Gross Pay Reduction to Line 14: 50,000.00

See attached copies of the confirming checks and deposit slips. Said copies provide substantive record that lawful money is demanded for all transactions effective beginning 1/1/2013.
Also enclosed is a copy of Title 12 United States Code Section 411 for your review.
---------------------------------------------------

I enclosed in my package to them the following:
- Iowa 1040 form
- Scheduled form shown above
- Front/Back pictures of all 28 paychecks from last year, all redeemed with "Redeemed Lawful Money Pursuant to 12 USC 411"
- A copy of the law, 12 USC 411 from Cornell website
- W-2 slip from workplace

I have 15 days to reply to this letter and am looking for some advice on how to properly respond. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Breneth
Consider this post and posts 31 & 32 therein, and this post.

What exact wording did you put on your checks & deposit slips?

Also, why did you use NET income? That is inconsistent with redeeming ALL presumed FRN-based transactions so they can be reversed annually.

The templates on website use REGULAR (GROSS) pay. Please post your schedule (redacted).

Just a suggestion: Instead of ANSWERING THEM AS A DEBTOR, you may want to ask for clarification of their request as a creditor.
Example questions:
1. Is there a policy in your department that authorizes your above request? If so, can you provide a copy of said policy?
2. What exactly do you want explained about "other income"?
3. Is it not possible for "other income" to be a negative value?
4. Is there a mathematical mistake you are trying to assist in correcting?
5. Is it not possible for "other income" to include amounts that reflect demands for lawful money pursuant to 12 USC 411?
6. Is there any corresponding Code of Federal Regulations for 12 USC 411 that governs the execution of demanding lawful money pursuant to 12 USC 411, or that requires an explanation of same to anyone at any time?
7. Is there not a substantive record of evidence of said demands for lawful money in this matter that fit the Exception to Hearsay Rule in the Federal Rules of Evidence?
8. Is it not true that lawful money defined as United States notes per the Federal Reserve website are not taxable?
9. Is it not true that the tax being levied is in actuality a usage fee for the use of the private credit of the Federal Reserve in the form of Federal Reserves Notes, and the income tax regulations are merely an algorithm using "income" as factor for calculating said fee?
10. Have you not seen the video on the "Federal Reserve Act Remedy" on YouTube yet?

Please provide the requested clarification in order to allow a responsive answer to your request. If no reply is received within 15 days, I will presume your inquiry was a mistake, and that this matter is settled.

Hope this gives you some ideas for questions of your own. It is not surprising that the taxing agencies will begin some efforts to resist said demands, or at least test that people really know and BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING. In fact, I applaud their testing, as it sharpens and awakens more people to learn the truth about what is really going on with the Federal Reserve Act.