Thread: The Fast

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I like that - going beyond duty. The wife loves her husband as she submits to his authority. I rest not in the seventh day only but everyday in The Word which is to say in Yehoshuah or Jesus Christ. Therefore I will go to church if I please all seven days. I am free in Christ. As I confess and repent I am about the PROCESS of salvation.

This beloved teacher put in some good work in regard to moving on past the foundational doctrines of Jesus Christ.

Part 1 - Law v. Grace

Part 2 - Law v. Grace

Shalom,
    MJ
    This is not exactly what I had in mind... I believe resting every day would break the first part of the 4th Commandment in Exodus 20:9, which is "Six days you shall labor and do all your work...". And, besides that, it would be presumptuous to add to the Commandments, trying to "out do" God. Job learned that lesson.

The preacher in the videos is a perfect example of NOT focusing on Holyday #2, and is a good illustration of a "stumbling block" that the Messiah warned us about in Mt 16:23, diverting and subverting one's interest away from the fulfillment of the very next Holyday in the Creator's Phased Master Plan.

We need to meditate intently on Mt 16:23 and pray that the Messiah would not say these same words to us if we today are not focused on and petitioning for the fulfillment of Holyday #2 – what Our Holy Father in heaven is focused on, interested in, and preparing for right now, just as much as He was for Holyday #1 – The Passover!

As far as I can tell, there is NO minister that has this truth and focus. Do you know of any? At this point, I consider all of them to be stumbling blocks and cannot recommend listening to any of them to assist with this focus that I believe God commands for us now in Joel 2:15-18 to trigger the fulfillment of Holyday #2.
    Last edited by doug555; 07-20-14 at 11:43 PM.