Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I gain no benefit from reinstating the DL card. The STATE gains all the benefit from that action. My intents and purposes are righteous in nature and NOT for profit or gain. My use of that card prevents the roving agents/LEOs from committing unlawful trespass and kidnap/arrest against me. I am helping my fellow man and woman to not sin against me and I am protecting my children from unnecessary roadside strife and anguish which they are too young to understand.

My use of the DL tool is strictly at arm's length.
    I agree that no benefit is gained from having a DL. This makes me think that I cannot be the beneficiary in this scenario.
    I've been giving this topic a lot of thought because I'm currently in the process of getting a CDL, and so far every step of the way has stunk to high heaven, including the reason why I should need a CDL in the first place.
    According to the CDL manual itself, my activity (transporting 14 or fewer paying mountain bike instruction customers to and from a trail in an old re-painted short bus) does not require a CDL.
    I've contacted the Tennessee Department of Safety about this in writing and they refused to provide me with a written response in this matter. But they informed me by email and in a phone call that all I would need is an "F" endorsement on the class-D DL.

By contrast, the Tennessee State Troopers who inspect the vehicles of the outdoor outfitter companies for which I work have taken it upon themselves to demand CDLs for anyone driving a former re-purposed short (Headstart) school bus, no matter what the CDL manual or Department of Safety say.

It seems to me that the STATE is the beneficiary of the DL and we are being tricked into the office of trustee when we sign in the NAME of "our person" and provide "our SS number". Because we appear to enter into the office of trustee, which they offer to us (after all, getting a DL is "voluntary"), we then become stuck with the office of fiduciary.
    They collect all the license fees and they get to invent ever more "laws", some of which are impossible to obey all at the same time, so that they can keep running up the punitive charges on us "drivers" and collect huge amounts of revenue.
    I believe this makes them the receivers of benefits, and us the trustees who have to do all the paperwork and the paying, but who receive nothing of value in return.

Say it isn't so, but be ready to make your answer square up with the reality of DL fees, traffic fines and road blocks and stops.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The court has apparently entered a default judgment and maybe a Failure to Appear charge. The bench warrant may be setting on a shelf and it will roll off to the clerk if AJ registers an appearance. Because of the entered paperwork though, there may be not active warrant, if they come looking for Anthony Joseph SURNAME that is out of line.

Hopefully my concerns are unfounded. If you do not want to scout it out first (intelligence) then fine. Hopefully you will get some audio record for us, however it goes.
    I would have received some sort of notice that there is either a "failure to appear" action or a bench warrant out there for the SURNAME, ANTHONY JOSEPH trust vessel in response to my process. Instead there has been absolute silence other than Tallahassee notifying me that the DL card has been suspended.

If one has unpaid parking tickets and decides to "settle" before the next time one gets "pulled over", the scenario most likely does not involve jail or arrest.

The only correspondence sent so far has eluded to the same type of fact; the fines have not been paid in the "allotted" amount of time, license is now suspended, to reinstate please do thus and so... "we want cash".

The last time I dealt with something like this was when I first started becoming "aware" of how the system works. I attempted a "Ticket Slayer" method when I was "ticketed" for a collision some many years back. It was a case of someone stopping extremely short in the middle of the road to make a last minute turn. Unfortunately, I was caught in between and couldn't stop in time to avoid the car in front of me who had to jam on her brakes to avoid the "last minute turner". A Florida Trooper ticketed me for "RECKLESS DRIVING" and I submitted a "ACCEPTANCE UPON PROOF OF CLAIM" response to the summons. The result was a scheduled court hearing some two months later. I was operating from the seat of my pants but I remember attempting to get the oaths of office of every county judge who may be assigned to the case and getting the runaround about that. The one thing that stuck with me about that is when I called the judges office number to inquire about his oath of office and the secretary giving me a hard time about me not giving her a "last name". I told her my name is Anthony Joseph and I had no last name and she was getting rather belligerent about that. She finally put me on hold and when she came back on the line, there was a total 180 degree attitude and she explained to me exactly how to obtain the judges oath of office in a very apologetic and polite manner. That occurance has stayed with me and is ingrained in my memory forever; I stood my ground about my name and it manifested positively.

The day of the court hearing came and I paid attention to the "lack of testimony" dismissals for those who had no citing officer show up to court. When the NAME was called for the DL card I held, I remember distinctly that the judges assistant whispered to him, " this is the one with the 'paperwork' ". When I approached I made it known that the citing officer was not present. There was a brief stare in my direction, as if he was pissed that he couldn't nail me on my 'paperwork', and then the judge dismissed for "lack of testimony". I left and paid no fine.

Why should this time be any different as far as the potential for arrest? This time there is NO court date, NO case number, NO court action, NO notice of warrant, NO notice of ANYTHING other than the DL card is suspended. It will be reinstated as soon as the 'tickets' are "paid or satisfied". They await that action. My stance will be to instruct the trustee to fulfill the obligation since I am absent consent or trespass upon that office. If the judge dishonors his/her office and forces me to "pay", so be it; that transgression and my original intent will be on the record. My action from then on will be under threat and duress and my reasons for reinstating the DL card will be righteous in nature and NOT for personal profit or gain; I receive or gain NO benefit from using the DL card.

I guess my curiosity is what communications took place between the police/court and Tallahassee. In some way, it seems your R4C has travelled to the licensing office.

I am not saying it is different. I have full confidence in abatement for misnomer and R4C Anthony Joseph. I think you know that.

I am saying scout it out before you go to resolve this. In the alternative you will likely some day be pulled over or maybe run into a sobriety checkpoint. Maybe Chex is onto something if you intend to continue driving with an expired license.

Base your decisions on intelligence. Not speculation.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am not saying it is different. I have full confidence in abatement for misnomer and R4C Anthony Joseph. I think you know that.

I am saying scout it out before you go to resolve this. In the alternative you will likely some day be pulled over or maybe run into a sobriety checkpoint. Maybe Chex is onto something if you intend to continue driving with an expired license.

Base your decisions on intelligence. Not speculation.
    I do not intend to continue with an expired license. I intend to be dropped off at the DL bureau/courthouse and inquire about helping to settle the matter and reinstate the DL in the manner described herein, prepared with cash or check in hand, so I am not pulled over in the future and experience the scenarios you depict. I cannot conceive how that action on my part (walking into DL/court as a friend to help) will end up in an arrest. I do, however, sincerely appreciate the advice, help and concern about that as I feel it is genuine and heartfelt.

If I decide to not scout it out first and end up handcuffed, it will be my own responsibility for that decision.

My point is this: if the judge has, as you say, a bench warrant waiting for an 'appearance of the person', then I am still in the same boat as I am now. I will have to choose to continue on without a valid DL card and hope to avoid being pulled over, or, I will have to at some point try to help settle the matter which will result in an arrest. My scouting of that information doesn't change the scenario; the same circumstances will remain as they are now and all that is left is the decision by me about which way to go. Either go on without it, or face possible arrest for walking in and attempting to help settle.

If arrest is awaiting, I cannot avoid it no matter what intelligence I gather before hand, unless I decide to walk the path that Michael Joseph and Chex have offered as an alternative. Even that choice could result in arrest, however, they will be forever stuck by "no arraignment".

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    ...A friend of mine put the DL and Registration on the dashboard and told the Police Officer you may take them for your beneficial use...
    I've been imagining how this might play out:

Man: Officer, I am recording audio of this encounter. How may I help you.

Officer: License, registration, and proof of insurance.

Man: The documents that you mention do not belong to me. The DL and registration belong to the State, and the insurance card belongs to the insurance company. I will not give to you their documents because these are not mine to give. However, I will place them on the roof of this car where you may retrieve them for your inspection. Perhaps their information that is found on their documents will be of benefit to you.
    Officer: What is your name and place of residence?

Man: My name is [True Name]. I have no place of residence.

Officer: Your DL says you live at 123 Apple Ave.

Man: The record speaks for itself - not for me. As I revealed earlier, the DL does not belong to me. I do not describe myself by way of someone else's property.
    Perhaps the officer will rather not be bothered and let Man go. Perhaps the officer will write a ticket. In any case, it would be nice to have an audio recording of such an encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I do not intend to continue with an expired license. I intend to be dropped off at the DL bureau/courthouse and inquire about helping to settle the matter and reinstate the DL in the manner described herein, prepared with cash or check in hand, so I am not pulled over in the future and experience the scenarios you depict. I cannot conceive how that action on my part (walking into DL/court as a friend to help) will end up in an arrest. I do, however, sincerely appreciate the advice, help and concern about that as I feel it is genuine and heartfelt.

If I decide to not scout it out first and end up handcuffed, it will be my own responsibility for that decision.

My point is this: if the judge has, as you say, a bench warrant waiting for an 'appearance of the person', then I am still in the same boat as I am now. I will have to choose to continue on without a valid DL card and hope to avoid being pulled over, or, I will have to at some point try to help settle the matter which will result in an arrest. My scouting of that information doesn't change the scenario; the same circumstances will remain as they are now and all that is left is the decision by me about which way to go. Either go on without it, or face possible arrest for walking in and attempting to help settle.

If arrest is awaiting, I cannot avoid it no matter what intelligence I gather before hand, unless I decide to walk the path that Michael Joseph and Chex have offered as an alternative. Even that choice could result in arrest, however, they will be forever stuck by "no arraignment".

The paragraph in red does not agree with my logic. Therefore I gather your wife or a pal is not readily available to go to the courthouse and scout for you. I agree, that the clerk in Records will call Security as quickly as the Clerk in Filing or the clerk in chambers for the judge on your alleged case.

The scout would be carrying an audio recorder and camera. In the alternative so will you be. I am not concerned that you are trying to put responsibility onto me about this. You cannot even if you were the type to AJ. My concern is selfish - at least to this thread being edifying - that the deputy sheriff will delete or confiscate your Record that you will hopefully be sharing here. If you get it taken away, then you cannot share it and will be telling us your account instead of showing us what actually went down.

This is just traffic stuff but it can get nasty as you are dealing with the DoR.

Anthony Joseph
    Here is a "civil inquiry" screen shot of the docket associated with this matter.

Name:  Civil Inquiry screen.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  38.6 KB

D-6 CASE FILE LABEL CREATED

No judge assigned here and no mention of my process. It looks like they are treating this as if someone ignored the "ticket" and did nothing. They want someone to show up in order to reinstate. I can, at that time make sure that my process was not ignored and then proceed with my instructions for having the trustee settle this "charge" and reinstate the DL. If the judge forces me to do it, I will be prepared for that and it will be on the record.

The correspondence on 5/18 - that was likely an electronic transaction to the DoR that sent you the Notice you showed us.

Thanks for scouting it first. This should be good! Thanks for sharing the record.

Thank you for sharing. Right now, I see no plaintiff and no judge asssigned.