Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
You make my point. Many people who claim His Name do the opposite of what He preached and how He lived. That does not mean that the "good book" teaches such nonsense; selfish, power hungry and evil people interpret anything in a manner which fits their nefarious intents. Do you believe that everyone who reads The Bible buys into the "Ham myth'?
The Ham myth was good enough to give cover to evil.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans
You impugn a man simply because he disagrees with your viewpoint. He doesn't agree with you so he is "willfully ignorant". I don't believe your view has been established as canon, unless I missed some special announcement. I would bet Sheriff Clarke would be more than capable of backing up his views with first-hand knowledge and a coherent grasp of his people's history. Why do you presume him ignorant of his own history; he seems like a very articulate man who speaks intelligently and eloquently while maintaining an honorable sense of ALL people's rights. The fact that you so harshly dismiss and belittle his views is more telling of you rather than him.
I impugn the man for being willfully ignorant on the history of law enforcement and African-Americans in these United States.

Again, you mention this history you've had yet to present. I still await your submissions.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans
What exactly did I "pull" from "Breitbart"? You may want to direct your vitriol to the original poster for that. I simply linked a youtube video from the CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association), a NY Times article (a bastion of conservatism???) and wikipedia. Does one automatically become part of the "conservative persuasion" by claiming to be a Constitutional Sheriff and a Peace Officer? Now it is you who is being willfully ignorant.
Your source is from Breibart are you playing dumb?