Thread: Meet Joseph aka Imhotep (under Djoser's Reign)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    After prayer before bed and after reading the Book of Jubilees, I got his revelation and vision that led me to further proof which I looked up to see that Imhotep is also spelled Inhotep and I eventually figure out why. Its right in the Bible and in the Book of Jubilees.

Name:  InYourFaceInotepISImhotep.png
Views: 557
Size:  42.3 KB
    The transliteration from the Ethiopic text is more lucid as to the name. From the Book of Jubilees.
    Seph + Intp/Imtp/[Imntp--see below] + anz. It came to me that there has been intentional misdirection. Inhotep = Imhotep. Furthermore, there was the name Amunhotep [Inhotep/Imhotep?] (who was associated with Djoser ~2670 B.C. although there are alternative timelines which place Abraham at around 2000 BC--those histories may or may not omit some 200 years from history) which could possibly at some stretch be rendered as as Imhotep..but if you look carefully nhtp is in there. Similarly consider how Ramadan ~= Remphan with scribal error.

And Pharaoh called Joseph's name Zaphnathpaaneah; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt
    Zaphnathpaaneah as a transliteration obscures unless you write it Zephnetepaaneah or Zephmnetepaaneah. Its easy to get the "Zaph" as being some way of saying Joseph ("Izaph" or "Ysph").

In any case, the Genesis and Exodus nails it with regards to the location (Sakkara/Succoth), the name given to him [i]sph ntp (inotep) is staring us right in the face, the archaeological record also shows the body of Inotep/Imhotep missing.

Consider that the Persians claimed Persia was founded by (an) "Abraham", yet biblical Abraham lived thousands of years before Persia was founded. The Edomites were known to steal or borrow the identities of others; the Persians and Medians are said to also be offshoot of Esau-/Edom-ite systems. How can biblical Abraham have founded Persia if he lived thousands of years before? Interestingly, its said that Mohammeds father was actually named Abraham. So its not necessarily a lie to say "I'm a descendent of Abraham" if your dad or grandad was Abraham Lincoln, right? The record shows that the Persians were masters at syncretism (religion and history blending and co-opting) as a ruling method. This may be why the deception exists alleging Moses to have gleaned the ten commandments from Babylon even though Moses was clearly writing using pre-Babylon Egyptian words! There is also evidence that the Persians and Medians may have been offspring of Essau/Edom.

The Babylonians and Persian method of claiming to be the origin of something might be what gets in the way of the truth of history. They spin a yarn for population control. If Abraham was around over 1,000 years before Persia, how could Abraham have founded Persia unless of course someone other Abraham was on the 'founder's committee' for Persia. Of course, even Esau could trace lineage back to biblical Abraham, no?

Name:  Abraham.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  180.0 KB

Consider: Amunhotep ~= Imnohtep {m and n joined to conceal level I} ~= Imhotep {n dropped which conceals level II}. Why are they going through so much effort to hide the truth? Is it because one truth might reveal someone as a liar? Genesis makes it clear that Joseph effectively ran Egypt. SO HOW ON PLANET EARTH IS HE GOING TO EASILY DISAPPEAR INTO HISTORY AS INSIGNIFICANT?

Is it that Babylon/Persia/Edom was hoping everyone would believe the yarn of Moses and the Egyptians to have originated in Babylon or to have borrowed from Babylon--of Babylon having come before Egypt which is clearly a false yarn.

Related:
    Were Joseph and Imhotep of Egypt The Same Man?
    Last edited by allodial; 11-22-15 at 02:50 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.