Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Then why would anyone claim that particular "symbol" falsely...why not just claim Pumpkin Head? Afterall, don't symbols stand for something? I know of many who falsely claim to be "Jews" and who know for a fact that they are making such a claim falsely and do so because it profits them one way or another. Consider, if someone has right to the IBM logo and fifteen others use it on their letterhead, there are at least fifteen poseurs, no? If John dies and leaves his estate to his son David, and ten show up to make the claim. Oh wait, David is just a symbol right? So it doesn't matter if only one of the ten are the son and nine are imposters? The real son and the judges just need to smoke some weed, chillax and be groovy allow splitting the estate 10 ways?
Moses throw down your staff. The foregoing is a symbol of man's reason throwing down his control over everything. Man learns to control via his central nervous system which is how man gains knowledge of his world.

I am not saying that there are not tribes in the Earth. What I am however saying is try to look past the fleshly carnal existence to find a deeper truth about yourself. The so called tribe of Yehudah [Judah] which is called the Jew symbolizes much more than fleshly men.

We see Moses' staff turned into a Serpent which is a symbol of the "golden candlestick" [another symbol] or the regenerated feminine principal in Eve. For in fact He called Their name Adam. There is a lower serpent and a higher serpent. The lower is that of the seven vices which the woman in red rides [Emotion] and the higher is that of Wisdom - the exalted feminine principal.

Notice that Moses picked up his staff in his HAND? The hand is that by which work is done - thusly a symbol for the mechanism of which man controls. I am a Jew - but I will tell you this I am not a Jew by blood or by DNA. Have I made false claim or do you just fail to understand what I am saying?

Many are out there who would propagate claims for their own benefit. That is the source of your question. Why? The answer is simple: To benefit upon the ignorance of others. All have right to the Estate in God. Will you enter in by the straight and narrow gate to sit down in the East - and become a Jew?

God is not a respecter of persons. It is only man who has respect unto persons. I think that in this discourse apples are being mixed with oranges. I speak to what it means to be a Jew as to what the Scriptures are really saying about the internal nature of every man and woman alive without regard to race. It appears that the internal kingdom is being disregarded for some external identity as being of some race of people. I do not identify myself as such. I am neither American and neither is God. I am Me. And I shall have no other God's before Me.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Therefore I identify as a Jew not externally to the praise and credit of man but internally to the praise and glory of God. Nevertheless men continue to have respect unto persons and pretend that God does too.

To inherit begs a Kingdom or State. Inherit what exactly - upon what survey? How will the unknown heir prove identity? Will he/she be Affiliate with the State? Thusly a Bastard?

Indeed the Carnal Mind seeks to take the Kingdom of God by force. There is nothing new under the sun.

Define and refine the word Jew till the so called "cows come home" that does not change one iota of what the Scriptures are saying about EVERY man and woman. Nevertheless weak man seizes upon labels and seeks to make a use of such a label for his own gain of power, fame, income, etc.

----

Bobby Dylan had it right: from "When You Gonna Wake Up?"

You can't take it with you and you know that it's too worthless to be sold
They tell you, 'Time is money' as if your life was worth its weight in gold.

When you gonna wake up, when you gonna wake up
When you gonna wake up and strengthen the things that remain ?

----

Churches are erected upon such falsities and poor ignorant folk give money and energy to serve those who hate them. What a shame.

Alas this is what happens when men have respect unto labels [persons].