Thread: What Options Am I Left With? (Did Not R4C or Send Back Traffic Citations)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So consider along these lines...

"I was walking along doing what everyone else does and not even thinking about it. Singing songs cos that is what everyone else was singing. Shooting bullets cos that was what everyone else was doing. Signing papers without thinking about it because that is what everyone else did then there was this shaking and I woke up from sleepwalking and now I'm wondering how I got where I am and what I should do, now?
    It is said that men are very goal oriented. If your goal is to have troubles and nightmares complications arising out of random events which you might inadvertently invite through your intercourse with people you put your trust in but shouldn't, you could continue with that. Setting a goal and objective of what how you would like your affairs to be arranged, for example, might be very helpful at this point. Additionally, I figure knowing who you are to be very important.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Ergo I am directing you to constitutions and statute - but after you begin making your demand for lawful money. Get off the battlefield of the Federal Reserve DISTRICTS.
    Part of the problem is them 'requiring' one identify oneself with a belligerent, world at war, "everyone"-is-a-soldier kind of silliness ID. If the driver license is essentially identification of one as a member of the land merchant marine, its no wonder there might be trouble for some to escape the theater of war.

The local Secretary of State will not provide a certificate of fact. I am trying to get this solved.
    The measures called for these days I'd say are: in writing one demands (i.e. mandamus) the Secretary of State to provide what he is supposed to provide or do what he is supposed to do and indicate in the demand that you will do it on his behalf if he fails to do so and fails to show lawful cause why he didn't or won't within the time period (say 7 days). I'd put a copy of that with a certificate of service in front of a county court or a U.S. district court giving him time to respond with a cc to the State AG. I'd note his failure to respond, dereliction of duty and put it in the case jacket in the style of a certificate of default. If he fails to act and fails to show lawful cause, I'd #1 use that authority (plus other authority where applicable) to issue it for him and #2 to authenticate it for him. I feel it to be very important to not only issue issue the certificate yourself on the Secretary's behalf but to also authenticate (pre-Apostille and non-Apostille authentication) it yourself and file that authentication with it.

Of course the verbiage for your authentication would change to reflect that it is done authoritatively on behalf of the Secretary of State and that it shall deemed to be an official act of the Secretary of State pursuant to the "emergency authority arising out of... per" {casejacket #} of the U.S. District Court for the .................... of .............. . It might even be titled "EMERGENCY AUTHENTICATION".

If you are bonded, you can also invite persons who are injured from your exercise of authority to serve civil process for monetary claims against you through the district court or the like--requiring sworn or verified claims of course.

No more playing around with dereliction. Kids to feed? Dogs to walk? Who has time to play games with co-opted officials?

This John William is now Mayor. If people cared then he might be impeached.
    That goes back to people going along with other people are doing: "No one is screaming or bleeding from the ears so it must be safe to whatever they are doing". So they see John William and don't think twice about seeing if everything is kosher cos "everyone else isn't asking any questions". So secretly John William and company plot to give them what he believes to be their just desserts for not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by James NoMiddle View Post
    Is it pretty much certain that the clerk won't have a sworn oath, and if this is the case, how does that benefit me strategically?
    I believe its along these lines: if the official lacks the required oath of office, then they are not an official--they are a pretender or impostor. Their actions, deeds, statements, demands are null.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-15 at 06:04 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.