So i ask myself do i hold or did i ever hold a valid DRIVERS what it says Driver Licence on my DRIVERS LICENCE The only proper use of judgment is how it makes you feel. If you feel the joy, peace and love then it is of the Holy Spirit. If not then you are feeding and feeding off of fear.Well 60 day,s The DRIVER OR DRIVERS one got identified as ME so i used proper judgment and at a show cause hearing invoked my joy, peace and love for the Holy Spirit and decreed my true name and nature for and on the record as only a Man standing under God . And this zer0ed there account i am presuming at the time of drivers arrest not mine a ORDER of Suspension of [Drivers Licence] and Disqualification From Holding or Obtaining a Licence for a the NAME on a Driver Licence if it is only me that can refuse to carry hold or be identified with this feel good privilege and feeding the identity crisis as fear is never how following Christ works for me i follow JC with no guilt or shame his true Name was never registered and my true Name i give freely as know registration was attached. Now roadside if a suspension is for a DRIVERS or DRIVER,s licence how is the one in the glove box get that S attached to it.And why if its not signed its not valid is that my claim or there's signing it.for this i Drive a family car nothing but insurance and registration in glove box officer you may identify this vehicle i have phoned the owner a tow truck is on its way. This is fair and Christ like Now how can a DRIVERS licence be suspended if its was issued as a DRIVER only LICENCE issued AT BIRTHS OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE [BIRTH,S] what clever use is the S in driver used to establish guilt.