So many facets of the commercial priestcraft are designed to make the simplicity of who you are as opposed to who we are seem like a very complicated story.

Joseph VINING's LEGAL IDENTITY - The Coming of Age of Public Law was very helpful for me. Here is the thing though. VINING has an elegant vocabulary. If you try reading this book like most you will likely come away believing his apology for what the sacrificial thinking scam has done for you - that Public Law is justified to prevail.

James and David Merrill are no different. Our relationship is not special. James and David Merrill and the rest of humanity are a class action. We have no differences - we need to sleep, breathe, eat and drink, excrete etc. of die; but most of all neither James or David Merrill will ever die. Without any special relationship we are one and we are eternal.

Attachment 3214

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Did you tell them you were a resident? Did you tell them that you ceased to be a resident? Do know what it means to hold office in the State? To hold the office of resident? The state code concerning trusts, fiduciary duties should cover quite a bit. As far as they are concerned, the State ID and the birth certificates they issue are their property? If you are holding them does that make "you" a trustee?
I will be looking into all of that you mentioned, as it seems like it will put the pieces together better for me. Where would one find this information, though? Are there online resources? Would I look up a law library in the area? Finding a searchable source of law has been tough.

I also am still lost as to where to find the full release as to what one agrees to when signing certain government docs. For example, if I were to consider signing a DL, how would I be able to find out every last bit of what I'm agreeing to?

Think it through. If one could not finish the Passover Lamb during the evening sitting he was to collectively join with a neighbor and both families only slaughter one lamb so that no meat was wasted. The Blood of the Lamb was therefore for Identification Purposes. Both families took the blood of one lamb and painted both of their doorposts with it so that the Angel of Death passed both families over.

Stop looking to Jesus as a sacrifice.

If you keep looking at Jesus as a sacrifice then you keep constructing the Veil of the Law between you and the Ark of the Covenant.

Think: friend vs. foe identification in wartime.
Very helpful analogy; one that I'll have to keep in the back of my mind in public.

Yes! Without redemption (of lawful money) it would truly seem the constitutions are suspended in the actual theater of war. I gave my friend a T-Shirt that said:

YOU CANNOT FIGHT YOUR WAY OFF THE BATTLEFIELD!

Consider studying law rather than studying rumors?
The problem I've had with this goes back to the above, in that I'm not really sure where I can find comprehensive information that's actually "in the books" as fact. One of the first sources of information I found that seemed legit was the famguardian site (which your 1st link went to,) but its so extensive that before pouring through it all, I found myself looking elsewhere in search of supporting real world examples for what they suggest. Most of their examples of what to do reference law directly, but there isn't any backup that I found to prove their interpretations.

I'm glad to have found this site, as it often has the paperwork to back up the stories. Before this, though, I was relying on what others were suggesting were correct interpretations and remedies for the same subjects, with only a good pitch to back anything at best.

Ergo I am directing you to constitutions and statute - but after you begin making your demand for lawful money. Get off the battlefield of the Federal Reserve DISTRICTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
This may or may not help, just putting this out there as I've personally seen it used to have an automatic weapons charge completely dropped by the prosecuting attorney.

Karl Lentz discovered this process and others have used it to be extremely effective.

You would file a CLAIM ( not a criminal complaint but an actual CLAIM against the officer that pulled you over. Something like this:

Youtube has hundreds of hours of Karl Lentz discussing this process as well as others who have used it successfully.
I've listened to some Karl Lentz on youtube, but most of it is in no particular order so I've found it only marginally helpful as everything that I've come across is fragmented.

Where exactly would one even file such a claim, and when would it be presented?
What you've described sounds like something that would need to be put forth at arraignment, which often would happen before bail/release.
After that point, I'd imagine you'd already be considered under a non-common law jurisdiction and have no recourse to change venue, no?

The Libel of Review is probably similar. I have not studied Karl.

Even the Miscellaneous Case file is a claim. - A claim to the right to be heard. Once you have a published record then you are a court of record.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Try getting a Certificate of Fact on that alleged officer. It states that the clerk could not find an oath of office.
I'm still a little lost as to how I use this information. What would happen if there is no oath?
Sorry if any of this is considered "common knowledge" on this board, as it seems like I'm always a few steps behind when I read the threads. I don't mind reading over anything that's already been discussed for the sake of not seeming like a hassle being cluseless novice. (Just felt like I needed to add that, as I feel a bit burdensome.)

The local Secretary of State will not provide a certificate of fact. I am trying to get this solved.

Name:  fraudem legis 2 2011.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  76.5 KB

This John William is now Mayor. If people cared then he might be impeached.

Here you are relying on training. The officer is trained to be able to testify on the witness stand. He is tuned in to hear how you identify yourself roadside during the Stop. If he is honest he or she will repeat what you said on the stand at trial.

Again I am lost as to how this would be utilized in my advantage. Would he then not be able to legally identify me as my ALL CAPS name, and therefore not be able to run that name, write tickets/file charges, or do anything else with the NAME?

You are probably best to think of your wrists; that is where the handcuffs go.

You assure yourself common law by redeeming lawful money. If you are in the districts then all you get is a gesture so as to appease.

I've seen that mentioned here, but is there no more action that need be taken other than going through the process of redeeming lawful money (and I imagine having that on record somewhere for the courts to see?)
I'm still combing the board to find the thread and/or posts that detail the full process as to how one goes about redeeming lawful money so that I can start myself.

That is the stumbling block - maybe. You think that you have to redeem lawful money. Nope. You have to make your demand. Like Allodial (Karl) said above. Make your claim.

Pay with US notes, in the form of FRN's. FRN's only discharge debt. They look the same unless you put your Stamp on the back. Did you call Tim and order up a stamp?
So after going through the demand process, the stamp is all that is left for the former FRN's to be considered US notes?

No! Make your demand/claim. You don't need worry about what people think. Make your demand.