It is so much more simple than that.

I recall the light came on for me when a suitor, maybe twenty-five years ago requested some help reviewing a typical unincorporated business trust - (Massachusetts Trust). He had paid $500 for a trust agreement and I showed him a nearly identical trust I had put together for a suitor already.

General Public Trust.

Please understand if it was relevant, I would probably rewrite the entire thing. The reason it is irrelevant though is this is the Trust settled by and through the birth certificate.

I suggested that he go to the people settling his trust and rename it to FIRST MIDDLE LAST. They wigged out when he requested that they do that. Immediately they quit returning his calls, would not work with him on the final details and would not refund his money. No communication.

People get confused and emphasize the birth certificate, even complicating the birth certificate as if it is the instrument. The instruments arise from perceiving debt has value. But to be gentle on the insane, one can say it another way. The ego creates a drama around identity out of the conditioned fear that losing identity upon mortal death is bad. Nobody dies.

Therefore the confusion is about identity. Now you can decipher the birth certificate for what it is. It is only the agreements that arise around the birth certificate that become complicated.