Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It is all about redemption!

Chinatown (Seattle) redeems their DISCARDED CHATTEL by letting it set up a vast village of tents at the Intersection:

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?
    Attachment 3436

So it is no longer appropriate to call Chinatown Chinatown. It is now The International District. It has a NEW NAME.

Communication is creation so UNDISCLOSED Ministries found a shared stash. Rather than carry heavy resources it is better to leave them for others hoping for the same at whatever destination you arrive at. I intended to charge up the battery (automobile jumper pack), used for cell phones but it was bad. So I replaced it in ministerial authority - UNDISCLOSED Ministries operating as eleemosynary corporate sole - 508(c)(1)(A) - in the true church.

Title 26 Section 508(c) Exceptions

(1) Mandatory exceptionsSubsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to—

(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches, or
    (B) any organization which is not a private foundation (as defined in section 509(a)) and the gross receipts of which in each taxable year are normally not more than $5,000.

See how slick that works? I repaired the communications. By recharging the cell phones of the FACELESS BRIDGE PEOPLE they now may be getting back into the NAMED and create functional lifestyles, rather than live off the ragtag social services of the ancient walled civilization's Exodus from toxic Beijing. Go to Seattle some time and you will see what I have seen, more Chinese Faces than White.

Break the national CODE. Free yourself. Forgive if it makes you angry.

I was watching Madam Secretary a few episodes back. She was accusing China of hacking Air Force One to stir up a war between America and Russia. The Chinese ambassador pointed out how counterproductive that would be considering how China had been buying up a lion's share of the American national debt. (Think about that sentence for clues.) If China becomes angry they will simply foreclose and repossess. - Very revealing for a TV show!

But I want you to catch the grace, without me having to show you the tents and people. Chinatown by whatever name is allowing the discarded chattel to squat.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-14-16 at 02:39 AM.