Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Usually the "tax collectors" seek out the last registered "owner" to collect the tax. What would protect the party who you sold it to, and then bought it back from, and then did not record that sell, from being sought after for the tax that will not go unpursued?
    The following is not broadcast directly upon BLBereans or any reader. I make no derogatory comments or judgments upon any reader. Let us Give God the Glory for God raises up little children unto Men.

=========

Exploring real estate or real property if the tax is not paid then foreclosure in the first and refusal to renew registration/tags in the latter. In both cases a whole lot of problems will ensue. For at once why is the property registered at all on the State Registry if it is not part of that closed law boundary? For at once, if the "would be" king knew what he was doing at all, then the "would be" king would have his own courts, his own great registry, his own laws, etc. etc. And that would of course mean that the "would be" king would have his own flag and therefore his own Honor. Thusly the "would be" king would be able to contract with all the other nation states by way of treaty. And therefore travel under His own Warrants!

But no, me thinks, this is no argument at all for there is no "would be" king. For why would a king freely alienate property into another kingdom unless he is totally crazy and his will is compromised. Certainly his Understanding is faulty. Thusly his Will is too. And this is double-minded and unstable IN ALL his ways. If said property is security for a contracted debt, then that makes a bit of sense, but otherwise, no property ever leaves the State.

Real = Royal

1. Survey
    2. Claim
    3. Grant of Property Rights from Established Claim
    4. Establish Estates [as in Real Estate]
    5. Enter into quasi-contract with grantee/trustee

If one is at 5, then how then will that one even think about not paying the quitrents [taxes - see Millage]? Where did the would be king establish his great claim? Where is the evidence of his Special Particulars which set him apart in the Earth? Where is his Great Registry?

Do the heads of State of China record their vehicles/records in the United States Registry? Why not? Isn't the answer very obvious? If their exists an international treaty, might the Embassy members record their vehicles in a United States Registry? Maybe! Depends on the Treaty.

Look at your own body - do you see another FLESH body grafted into your body? Or is your FLESH body a closed system? Does your FLESH body have a head to rule it? Does your FLESH body have many members to submit and give maintenance to the overall FLESH body [I mean kingdom]? No wait now I have switched back to Kingdom - see how the Kingdom of God is within you. Look within and you will know what is without you. Can you say the same in regard to the Spiritual Body? No you can't! We are Eternally ONE Exceptions NONE.

The head of the woman[emotion] is the man [mind] and the head of the man is Christ. For Jesus Christ is King of kings. Therefore it is the glory of God to conceal a matter and it is the honor of kings to reveal a matter! And we see by John in the Revelation, that "He who overcomes as I overcame" - that means there is GREAT WORK to be done - for he who overcomes will Jesus give the right to sit in His throne. Consider what it means to sit in a throne - that is a Vassal king - subject to the King of kings! A Celestial Man sits in the Throne of Christ!

While Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this World" - meaning it is not birthed from the principles "of" this World [Flesh = Carnality] - one can clearly learn of the Inner Kingdom by examining Self. For if the "body" is subject to the "head" and the "head" is subject to Christ, then the learning is WITHIN. The big toe on the flesh I occupy within is on the flesh body that I occupy in - it is not located on another body! Thus the body is a closed boundary. An Estate granted to me by a Maker who is NOT me. How wonderful is God's Word.

There must needs be a way to intercourse other bodies - now I switch back to the external analogy of kingdom - enter a State Constitution.

Unfortunately the politics of the modern State is born out of Emotion - mostly Fear. And their so called mighty voices are raised as the electorate dance in great joy about how their superman just kicked the rear end of another group's superman. Yippee, our man is great. 1st Samuel 8. But WAIT - I thought - I think - why should I have a superman to do for me? Why would I lay my power on an alter and die, except at my core, afraid am I. Enter the smooth talking salesman saying its alright baby, daddy is going to make it okay! But then later after many usurpations and constant rape[ings] the citizen [wife] is befuddled and confused - does He love me and if so, why all the abuse? MKUltra- you bet. Thusly their exists a Schism. Obey your God Government! And the TV shows - albeit in subliminal messages! For adept are the salesmen - enough to put her in a trance before violently abusing her inner core! She argues concerning the leaves - but the roots remain undamaged!

The State is beautiful in construct - but Carnality in Greed, Lust and Fear has perverted what is beautiful and made it a den of thieves. Thusly one becomes dis-enfranchised and leaves what could be beautiful for the "Wilderness" and hopefully it is there one finds their Maker. I give praise to Yah for the oppressor and for the very good for in fact I most likely would not seek the face of God until I was made to experience the lowest of eating the Hog Slop of this life.

Simply put, unless one is willing to establish a new Estate in Righteousness and Truth with Honor and Love as a SERVANT KING, then one should submit to the administration of the State where one finds him/herself occupying within! Yes, I know I make myself quite popular. I say submit but not to just accept any trite non-sense - submit to the laws of the venue. Honor thy Father and thy Mother. Those who do so "live long in the land". In one outworking, is meant that a State which is undivided is strong under God and will remain.

Nevertheless we are commanded to "Get Knowledge' and in doing so, "Get Understanding". And with experience comes "Wisdom" and when Understanding [Binah] and Wisdom [Chochmah] are married then comes a CROWN. Get it? No child will be allowed to rule. That is not a derogatory statement. That is a fact. And this has nothing to do with age! Why is the man of white hairs [hoary] devoid of knowledge and understanding?

Deu 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

For it is only the Celestial Man who is allowed to wield the Sword [actually two - Temporal and Spiritual].

For Jesus DISCIPLINED his disciples! And then he SENT [power of direction] them outside of his closed system. Their nativity was in Understanding and Wisdom and then these were sent as Ambassadors clothed as Christ Men - in the Way of humility and service to all their ignorant brethren. One Man plants another Man waters, God gives the increase! Honor thy Father and thy Mother.

For the knowledge of the Inner Kingdom is closed to those who established that Kingdom. Dear Reader you may think me now crazy - if so, please make known with specificity the meaning of all of the Capitalized Terms in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. I mean the ones which do not follow the commonly taught rules of grammar. Like "Honor" for instance. See at once that you can't do it! Why not? Because you did not Create/Settle the Claim [Declaration] and Contract [Constitution] and Trust [Preamble to Constitution].

Thusly one who comes of age is supposed to then leave their Mother and Father and TAKE a wife. This is not necessary speaking to fleshly relationships. Rather, a Celestial Man is able to show competence in acknowledging his Nativity - and thus is acknowledged by the Nation States of the World [Consciousness] to sit down in the Throne of Christ. For all kings sit at the Providence of God. Exceptions eternally NONE.

continuing....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-16 at 03:00 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

continuing...

One who leaves [right of self determination] Mother and Father and takes a Wife [citizens or people of the kingdom] sit in Royalty clothed in the "Beautiful Garments" protected by the "Golden Candlestick" whereupon at His head is Christ. That is the beautiful image of the Kingdom of God - Heaven on Earth. The term Heaven is Inner Man the term Earth is outer Man. Both aspects married acting as One in Christ - unwavering, determined and sitting in a Sabbath of Rest. It is ONLY to this Man who has rights as a Usufructuary for Property is vested in this Grand Man. Carnality no longer rules the House but is subject to Wisdom/Understanding and the Will is perfect with no Schism.

Eph_5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    Col_3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

I know I make friends. I mean no harm any any fault on anyone living in vault but it's alright Ma, it's life and life only! And we shall move on IF GOD PERMIT.

All Honor, Glory and Praise unto Yah in Yahoshuah - I AM. Let the Celestial Man think I am equal with God. The mirror of the mind judges each - so look within. For we create our own prisons with the manner of which we judge.

Natural Man - Outer Self - Carnal Minded - Esau
    Spiritual Man - Inner Self - in IMAGE of God [NOT FORM] - Called Friend of God - Jacob
    Celestial Man - Both Inner Self [Heaven] and Outer Self Redeemed [In the Form and Likeness of God] - Israel

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form [likeness or nature] of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness [nature] of God made he him;

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Male [Head] and Female [Citizen/people] and called their name Adam [name of Kingdom or Man].

For the Celestial Man is a king sitting in the Throne of Christ - Vassal to the King of kings! It is my honor, in Christ, to reveal hidden manna - with reverence and understanding that all Wisdom is birthed of God in Man.

The Natural Man is dead in Christ. The Spiritual Man is MADE, FORMED in Image of God. The Celestial Man is MADE, FORMED, CREATED in the likeness or nature of Yehovah God. Did you ever notice that? And this we will do IF GOD PERMIT.

Shalom and Blessings brethren, let it be Love,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-16 at 03:08 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!