Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    continuing...

One who leaves [right of self determination] Mother and Father and takes a Wife [citizens or people of the kingdom] sit in Royalty clothed in the "Beautiful Garments" protected by the "Golden Candlestick" whereupon at His head is Christ. That is the beautiful image of the Kingdom of God - Heaven on Earth. The term Heaven is Inner Man the term Earth is outer Man. Both aspects married acting as One in Christ - unwavering, determined and sitting in a Sabbath of Rest. It is ONLY to this Man who has rights as a Usufructuary for Property is vested in this Grand Man. Carnality no longer rules the House but is subject to Wisdom/Understanding and the Will is perfect with no Schism.

Eph_5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    Col_3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

I know I make friends. I mean no harm any any fault on anyone living in vault but it's alright Ma, it's life and life only! And we shall move on IF GOD PERMIT.

All Honor, Glory and Praise unto Yah in Yahoshuah - I AM. Let the Celestial Man think I am equal with God. The mirror of the mind judges each - so look within. For we create our own prisons with the manner of which we judge.

Natural Man - Outer Self - Carnal Minded - Esau
    Spiritual Man - Inner Self - in IMAGE of God [NOT FORM] - Called Friend of God - Jacob
    Celestial Man - Both Inner Self [Heaven] and Outer Self Redeemed [In the Form and Likeness of God] - Israel

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form [likeness or nature] of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness [nature] of God made he him;

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Male [Head] and Female [Citizen/people] and called their name Adam [name of Kingdom or Man].

For the Celestial Man is a king sitting in the Throne of Christ - Vassal to the King of kings! It is my honor, in Christ, to reveal hidden manna - with reverence and understanding that all Wisdom is birthed of God in Man.

The Natural Man is dead in Christ. The Spiritual Man is MADE, FORMED in Image of God. The Celestial Man is MADE, FORMED, CREATED in the likeness or nature of Yehovah God. Did you ever notice that? And this we will do IF GOD PERMIT.

Shalom and Blessings brethren, let it be Love,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-16 at 03:08 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!