Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ONE DAY A LITTLE BIRD SANG IN MY EAR.....

When the wicked rise the righteous man hides himself, but the simple pass on and are spoiled.

The following commentary on Trust, Understanding, Will, Emotion and Mind is a commentary on the human psyche. Many have scoffed at such a message thinking themselves to be comfortable in their undertakings and yet how then does there remain such a schism in their being? Mammon cannot save and neither can material possessions. Let it be Love Brethren which Understands our Deeds.

==================================

I want so I go to buy of a Sellor / Grantor my hearts desires:

The Grantor grants unto Me [grantee] upon acknowledging receipt of that which is coveted/desired a Allodial Deed in a FEE SIMPLE ESTATE. This is NOT fee simple property but merely an Estate. Now upon my receipt of deed - the deed is always filed FIRST upon the County Registry - I am now in possession by Deed but without Entry. I have not gained an Entry and I have yet to Take Possession. The lender by agreement desires that I secure the Loan with the Estate [interest in the Thing - typically a house and use of land]. Thus a Deed of Trust is created by guess who? You got it.....Me.

If I am Grantee in the foregoing, then I as follows in regard to the Deed of Trust which I now Grant to another:

- I am Maker, Creator, Grantor, Director and Trustor of the Deed of Trust established

- I make the Trustee by said Deed and I acknowledge the Beneficiary as Lender or Lenders Agent [MERS]

- I make all the terms granting to the "Lender and Borrower" a Contract whereby said Borrower may take possession of the purchase even though the purchase price has yet to be paid to Lender. I am so wonderful - and smart too. I feel so alive - I am almost in the house. Can't wait!

- Tangent: The Lender issued funds to the Sellor, on Behalf of Me [I]. The Estate secures the Principal and the Contract is the agreement to the lender to pay back the Principal and Interest - between Lender and Borrower. Only Borrower need sign this Deed of Trust for it is an UNDERTAKING - a quasi-contract. I did it to myself! The whole collection of information in order to issue forth the Mortgage is about the issue of credit. The Estate covered the Mortgage the only thing left is to find out is if my credit is worthy enough to take the risk on the financial deal. The bank wants the Interest Payments.

Guess who created those interest payments and the circulation of new Interest - Me - Yeah Me. I am so good to myself. The Mortgage is understood completely by the Estate - but the paper is valuable due to the Interest Rate. One says "what value" but this is just another lie told to self - for look in the mirror and be honest what is in my wallet? Can I obtain real substance with those notes, yes or no? If someone else will accept those notes in exchange for good and services, then they are valuable - otherwise we are all INSANE.

- I digress.... I created this entire chain of events in my wants. I, name the Beneficiary as Lender and grant unto lender by my Will a Contract which stipulates that I will grant unto the Lender an Insurance Policy to secure the Lender's asset. For indeed the asset belongs to the Lender. The Lender is Beneficiary and the Trustee which I named holds the Legal Title. I give unto the Lender and Insurance Policy which I too went out and created - I am so good to myself. Now I acknowledge Insurance as value. For I established the policy and I granted the insurance policy FOR VALUE unto the Lender so that my little heart my be satiated.

- The Lender has the ability to assign and even sell its interests in the financial transactions and this is usually done within a day of the closing of the deal. And typically WITHOUT RECOURSE. Those who comprehend Trusts will see this merely as an ASSIGNMENT OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST and since this is a private transaction for the legal title has not changed hands - the Assignment can occur thousands of times in the private without the public having one clue who is the true owner.

- I release and quit all of my remainderman rights SAVE one RIGHT which is the "Right of Redemption" which is in Equity - should I default on my given Word. Now according to the Contract of which I established in my Will and Deed as witnessed by my hand and notary - WHEN, or IF, I perform my Word, THEN I have redeemed the Estate. If I look carefully, I may notice that I freely agreed to pay the property taxes in the Deed of Trust. For the Trustee pays the Property Taxes and since I just granted the Legal Title, I was so good to myself to even pay the property taxes. I am just so good to that poor ole boss man.

- After I finished making this Deed of Trust granting to the Lender rights, titles and interests in the Estate, I then leave my office of Grantor, Trustor, Maker, Director and Creator and take the office of slave [borrower].

There may be some such non-sense that I placed in the Deed of Trust about being subject to an H.O.A. in such Rider called P.U.D. or other such language that I may decide to strike - I don't know why I would write such a thing in my Deed of Trust. I must be crazy!

The Lender does not trust me one bit - because I am double minded - as clearly evidenced in this entire transaction - so the Lender hires the attorney and said attorney has both a Legal and Ethical duty to the Lender as the Lender is paying the attorney out of the funds which I agreed to bring into existence as consideration for my being able to satisfy my carnal desires. The attorney has NO DUTY to me. I am not paying the attorney. The Lender is paying the attorney out of the transaction which I requested.

ALL STOP. I "applied for Benefits" in form of a petition or request to a Lender - why it's just poor ole me, Mr. Lender - won't you spare a dime? Are you credit worthy boy? - says the Lender. Let's check how you have performed so far on the Plantation. For everything is done in the Public don't you know - for that is how you were taught from your BIRTH. Oops - you mean Mom and Dad didn't know? Hmmmmmm.

I digress. Therefore why should I be strong armed into signing anything that I do not agree with? Is my Will corrupted? Am I insane? All Aboard! Do I have any Understanding of what I am being driven to by my Emotion?

So alas, with sighing heavy heart, I admit that I constructed my own prison. I did it to myself. I made the deed. I did the thinking for the other party. I never made an offer - I just accepted everything in blind trust. I knew something is wrong, at least I thought I knew for something just didn't seem right - why am I so abused? Did I need or was it a want? Am I programmed to buy, buy, buy, consume and buy some more?

What is it in me which causes me to do what I do to myself? I do love me, right?

I created and caused to be [de] - livered to Grantor what said Grantor perceived to be valuable. Why did I do it if I did not get something of value in return? Am I crazy? Perhaps I did get value. A house to shelter me from the elements - light to read - warmth to make the flesh "feel" better. Hey, you know, I DID GET VALUE. I got exactly what I desire - excuse me deserve.

And that Lender - actually took me at my Word and allowed me to take possession in Contract - which I created by the way. Ref. Usage and Custom.

I was cut off from the land as a slave - and I did it to myself - for I paid homage to the alter of Usury - I did it - no one else - just me. No one forced me - I choose to make me more comfortable. Did I help to sustain a market bent upon my own death? Does my slave master even need to place bars on my prison house? No. If I don't pay the PITI then, dun, dun, dun.... Foreclosure of all equity and that includes my ONLY RIGHT of Redemption in Equity - and if I don't keep my Word, then it is like the Back Street Boys sang my rights, titles and interest in that Royal Estate is going "Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye."

Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

continuing....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-16 at 06:42 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!