There is a State attorney general that posts in the most clear and plain letters on his/her website explaining what the crown is in Illinois. The crown's claim wasn't abandoned, there was SUCCESSION after all out WAR. Succession or having it outright TAKEN is not ABANDONMENT.

Illinois is a State, so what is a State?

STATE, n. A people permanently occupying a
fixed territory bound together by common-law habits
and custom into one body politic exercising,
through the medium of an organized government,
independent sovereignty and control over all persons
and things within its boundaries, capable of
making war and peace and of entering into international
relations with other communities of the
globe.

And about the common law. Isn't the common law competent to give the remedy? I have checked with the recorder of the county. There is no record of any claim of any interest by the State or the county upon my property. Now the State having Admiralty jurisdiction is what I am getting at. State's have in rem, and in personam admiralty jurisdiction. What I am curious about, would admiralty utilize the states rules of court or precedent of the State's courts? How is it possible to tell if the in rem action concerning property tax is admiralty? It surely isn't common law, but I sure as hell would like to get it back into common law possible using the saving to suitors clause (and would that apply to a State court in admiralty jurisdiction?)