leaving the first estate it all seems rabbinical a war in heaven over one Man and his rib the fact Christ was made flesh and sits on the right indicates the left is vacant office.Its extremely interesting how A monarchy in heaven is necessary to image and the impersonation of God so it is below so it is above.How can the world be influenced bye God when its just a word in the beginning its a word nobody dare speak . Dust to Dust then stardust i say were the fallen crew why else is a redemption necessary only to sit on the right side of God who is it still welcoming a left side but us. Do we have elections in heaven is a Demon/o/cracy demonocracy (plural demonocracies). A government by or of (supernatural) demons, such as the government which in some mythologies exists in Hell.SUPREME BEINGS run the Monastery are the Monarchs the monotheistic kingdom has God upstairs or the right hand of the king knows full well what the left hand is doing.I give Christ the credibility he has shook hands with the devil this is a fair fight. We leave hell for heaven or heaven for hell.Look at natural selection and evolution white folks have god telling them to kill all aboriginals natives and africans and some irish like he told the Hebrews kill all those ites GODS standing army or maybe just send Christ the mechanic now i am being philistine but issuing a left and right explanation is mysterious for believing in a god or a group of gods and following the rules of a religion or Church & State spiritual value is parables and paradise or how the spirit moves you.