Thread: Why the Angels Rebelled: A Perspective

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Is it possible to believe that GIANTS really means actual GIANTS and still comprehend that the systems of control manipulate millions of people? You seem to opine that these two ideas may be mutually exclusive whereby belief in actual events being depicted results in "missing the boat" of understanding.

Why can't both be true? Why be so dismissive of these events depicted in scripture as being actual occurrences? What is the benefit of discarding these events as actual?
    Yes it is possible. And in the past, I did studies [attached] using the Scriptures to explore the Angels and their offspring. Said study is LITERAL based and does not consider the other three translations of Allusion, Allegory and Hidden Knowledges. But then one day I thought to myself, how does this truly help anyone today? Concerning the Four levels of comprehension of Scripture, I wrote the following yesterday to the Suitors and maybe it is appropriate here too:

Yes, we are blowing the trumpet now to those who would listen. In fact, now I see what you mean by withdrawn consent. When you consider the triple crown [3 testamentary trusts] established by the Pontiff as Grantor, and you contemplate the beneficiary, it is clear the Christendom benefits from the Charitable Trust. But the builders rejected the truth and settled on an image. Therefore how can one lodge their trust in an image? Once knowledge came, I just had to let it go. Thanks John.

I was reading Psalms 119 this morning and I was struck at the Aleph section and then the Beth. He who is in Aleph DOES the Way. He who is in Beth is building - returning to the Path. Thusly when Aleph meets Beth the result is a strong Mind [man] of the House. A founding Father able to create. A house divided has no Aleph [Leadership]. Comes next Gimel which is a camel of strength. Is it pride or humble charity? So we can see that Gimel means to "Lift up and to Give."

The "city of Jerusalem" is of the One River - Wisdom - God Consciousness. I speak to Jerusalem Above - the MOTHER of us All. One who is riding a Gimel of Pride must first unpack his camel and get on his knees [penitent and humble]. The prideful five sense limited mind cannot enter. This fact is evident in:

James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

=====

God is Spirit. Father is AB. So Father is strength.

Num 6:24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: [added by MJ: Aleph]

Num 6:25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: [added by MJ:Beth]

Num 6:26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. : [added by MJ:Gimel]

Connected to Gimel is the number three - for in the 3rd day our Lord rose. So we see in Gimel the rising of a King!

Then the Door [Daleth] will be opened. It is the number four. It is a Gateway. the Four: Yod He Vav He.

P'shat - Literal
    Remez - Allusion
    Drash - Allegory
    Sod - Hidden or Secret [as in the Voice of God]

PaRaDiSe. The water bearer is pouring out now - Receive Ye the Holy Spirit. As Jesus BREATHED on them.

Eze 41:23 And the templeH1964 and the sanctuaryH6944 had twoH8147 doors.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM2Oh4pS304

Eze 41:24 And the doorsH1817 had twoH8147 leavesH1817 apiece, twoH8147 turningH4142 leaves;H1817 twoH8147 leaves for the oneH259 door,H1817 and twoH8147 leavesH1817 for the otherH312 door.H1817

H1817
    daleth
    deh'-leth
    From H1802; something swinging, that is, the valve of a door: - door (two-leaved), gate, leaf, lid. [In Psa_141:3, dal, irreg.]

Notice Four parts to the two doors. Daleth is an OPEN door! The door is open TODAY. Therefore the Humble Man who is in need appears before the Door at JUBILEE.

Yehoshuah is the Door. Thusly we BUILD upon the Foundation which is Christ!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He is the Door. He is the Aleph which built the Beth. He is the Gimel [King] which emptied himself in Love for a true relationship in HOPE.

2Co 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich [Gimel], yet for your sakes he became poor [Daleth], that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Daleth - Lamed - Hey means Impoverished or Poor.

So we see in Daleth the one in need is offered a doorway of Hope - we are wrapping up the Jubilee. We need only ask of our Father [not man] and an OPEN DOOR will be created for our Father to work in Us. For we can become FULL and being found FULL we may freely give. Therefore Jesus said "of myself I can do nothing ..... it is the Spirit that works in me...."

Daleth - Mem means Blood.

Daleth - Door
    Mem - Water

Water is symbol of Truth and Truth brings LIFE. For Jesus said "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ye free."

Aleph - Daleth - Mem - ADAM. This tells the whole story. God with Us restoring and transforming as we are washed in the Waters of Truth.

And now we find one who TILLS THE GROUND... [Adamah] - who is a Husbandman [Trustee] sometimes called Pastor

Gen 9:20 And NoahH5146 beganH2490 to be an husbandman,H376 H127 and he plantedH5193 a vineyard:H3754

Husbandman = Ish Adamah

Aleph - Strong Leader
    Daleth - Door
    Mem - Water
    Hey - Revelation

And now we can hear Jesus to Peter: Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you Peter, it was revealed by REVELATION. As the Door Opened. NOW IS THE TIME - to open the Door - and claim Jubilee in Sincerity and Truth.

So we see a Rich Man who is Proud to give generously to an impoverished poor man. But the poor man mush choose to OPEN THE DOOR. Behold I stand at the door and knock.

We see a perfect picture of Love in giving and lifting up as the Strong Man of the House stands before the door and knocks in hope of relationship - a turning of the nature - from worldly to Spiritual. We are all called to be as NOAH. For the Ark is our Consciousness. And the animals our clean and unclean thoughts and desires. For Noah built the Ark but God shut the door. Thusly the Ark is a MerKahBah - a Light Body.

If you consider the letter Daleth - we can see a Daleth word in Da'at - which is the Hidden Knowledge found in Sod. The VOICE of one crying in the Wilderness!

=======

So I considered the Giants and said to myself how does that help me today? And finding that it does not help me today, I am more interested in that which gives life. The letter of the law is as St Paul relates - gives death. I am more interested in life!

Shalom,
    MJ
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-04-16 at 02:17 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!