Thread: Curing Pandemic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Curing Pandemic

You might already be aware that I cured the world of SARS in 2003:

And this of course means that the DoD and US can easily apply this cure to COVID-19. Which is a loaded mouthful in itself during an election year with Executive Order #13910 especially being of Title 50 and the Trading With the Enemy Act "Hoarding". Interestingly this political angle brings to mind the Credit River Money Decision and leveraging credit on these personal member bank bailouts - but that is for my next post in the appropriate category.

My point is that everybody knows how to cure the world of COVID-19 since at least 2003. More that keeping such a simple solution out of the hands of the experts is a geopolitical social engineering platform designed in the Hegelian dialectic.

INGREDIENTS

1 4 conductor jack earbud with a microphone ($1 Dollar Tree)
    1 3 conductor jack earbud for music ($1 Dollar Tree)
    1 MP3 player, pad or Android
    1 cell phone (the higher "G" the better)

Name:  Cure for COVID-19 RIFE frequencies wiring.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  436.5 KB

DIRECTIONS

Solder the left earbud from the simpler jack, to the microphone of the more complex earbuds.

Name:  microphone inline earbud speaker.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  267.9 KB

Name:  microphone.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  275.6 KB

Play the mp3 file attached. I have a higher resolution file on my gdrive. It sounds very annoying so plug in the 3 - conductor jack and listen with the earbuds, to keep the peace. Make a phone call. I think most of the COVID-19 signet gets filtered out by satellites and cell towers but it may be effective to disinfect at the recipient phone, I don't know. While the call is going plug in the 4 - conductor jack to the microphone/earphone port of the phone.

Allow the phone to carry the signet to your cell tower for a few minutes. The carrier will penetrate all living tissue as well of course as the walls, proven by your reaching the cell tower.

My observation is that I can use the right earbuds with the microphone like normal and I hear the COVID-19 signet when I add it in, pausing or starting the signet.

P.S. If I worked for the government I would have made this cost $2B, not $2!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files