Thread: Cases giving insight to the "Saving to Suitors" Clause.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    As it is morning on the Meridian I pipe in my News at 3-4 am, recording it and then parsing it out. As Above so Below and Beyond I Imagine... (13 syllables on the Fibonacci Spiral!)

In the grogg though, you may have to forgive me for sounding a bit esoteric. My mind reaches into what seems quite the insight and illumination condition.

We need to look into the original Diversity of Citizenship. By original I mean the mechanics that led up to the Golden Calf incident/orgy. - The result of which was that God imposed the Laws of Moses. [Which is why I wrote the thread about history of religion in America - as Nehemiah 10 is the first written Constitution in Western Law/Thought.]

The Israelites left Egypt with a diversity of citizenship - the erv rav - a mixed multitude so to speak. Among these folks, the pre-Levitical Priesthood - namely Moses' son Aaron was obviously influenced by a couple astounding factors. The object is of course to be considered - a calf - oxen worship from Egypt;

Look at these burnt rocks on the top of the mountain.

I am speaking of the early use of gold though. This metal avoids oxidation which keeps it shiny but that has had no practical use until gold contacts of electronic technology. It is a great conductor. But it is too soft for weaponry or any utilitarian function so it has always been a distraction - idolatry - by the Egyptian technology of being pounded into a thin foil and wrapped around a wood carving - in this instance a calf-shaped idol.

The actual monetizing of sin was the gold wrapped around the Golden Calf. This in our ancient archtypes is where gold took on value, distracting people from seeing the fire on the mountain so to speak. Thinking this through, maybe reading Exodus again we find the God-Fire-burnt Moses coming down broke the original Commands in a rage, upon finding a people so easily distracted.

In Nehemiah we find that the Law was read in a morning's pubic reading - so the Law is not the Pentateuch but the Laws of Moses - Exodus 20-24:7. I wanted the qualifications met, that I had written my own exact copy of the Law as read to the people at the first Constitution - Nehemiah 10 and therefore learned paleo-Hebrew, wrote out the Law and translated it word for word back into English.

Aaron was of course, the high priest under Moses - of the Levites. Levah - Levite, Leviathan (admiralty) is the priestcraft that saved Israel from being destroyed. The Egyptian faction among the early Israelites is the basis for a diversity of citizenship clause - the 'saving to suitors' clause in Christian-based western law.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    the gold is wrapped around the Property NAME. Is it your name or are you just here to help. If it is your name, because clearly that NAME is registered on a Trust Asset Registry and the Trustee [civil] is acting upon his estate in cestui que trust. Will you now enter motions and paperwork and all other such non-sense to act in and for the constructed trust?

Why is the trust constructed? And how does the court gain jurisdiction? Answer to both questions is because the issue or controversy surrounds State Property.

Will you now act as trustee? If so issue [submit] your paperwork on behalf of an estate in cestui que trust. Welcome to Trustee de son Tort - you pay the bill. Talk about being stung by the scorpion.

Deuteronomy 28:30 "Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather grapes thereof."

you know why? Because you are paying the Usury - interest. Put it together. The NAME belongs to trustee, the Money belongs to Trustee and you just feed and feed and feed the scorpion with your own increase. How long?

the way it goes today for most - the banker makes more off your vineyard than you do and you do the work. Now that is just plain sad.

Bow down to the image created for you. Worship it with your actions. Perhaps you thought the Mark of the Beast was only for the last generation? Think Again.

the perfect Magick/Alchemy turning Lead into Gold. And guess what the Magician just sits back and watches as those bit by the Scorpion become the stomach for the Scorpion.

When the Scorpion strikes its victim, it immediately renders its victim harmless and unable to protect himself. Literally since the scorpion has a very small stomach, the victim becomes the Scorpions stomach and the Scorpion feeds on its victim at will.

------------------------------

Spiritually speaking at Rev 9:4,5 when The Satan and his Angels return those unskilled at the Word will be instantly in total submission as these will indeed think Jesus has returned. But an Election shall not be fooled. The former will be struck by the Scorpion [The Satan] and they WILL completely bow their Spiritual House [knee] to this fake. The latter will continue to pray three times a day as they recognize a fake when they see one.

---------------------------------

One says, here he goes again, hijacking a thread in Religion. How can you not see the diversity? Saving to Suitors is about Diversity. And a Suitor courts a prospective party.

Most everything you can think about happening in the world has a political AND religious aspect. Politics and Religion being two of the four great Powers Zachariah spoke of [Horns].
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-13-11 at 02:52 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!