Thread: Cases giving insight to the "Saving to Suitors" Clause.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by perk7375 View Post
    David,
    Thank you, allow me to thoroughly digest what you have laid before me, including the Libel of Review.

As it is morning on the Meridian I pipe in my News at 3-4 am, recording it and then parsing it out. As Above so Below and Beyond I Imagine... (13 syllables on the Fibonacci Spiral!)

In the grogg though, you may have to forgive me for sounding a bit esoteric. My mind reaches into what seems quite the insight and illumination condition.

We need to look into the original Diversity of Citizenship. By original I mean the mechanics that led up to the Golden Calf incident/orgy. - The result of which was that God imposed the Laws of Moses. [Which is why I wrote the thread about history of religion in America - as Nehemiah 10 is the first written Constitution in Western Law/Thought.]

The Israelites left Egypt with a diversity of citizenship - the erv rav - a mixed multitude so to speak. Among these folks, the pre-Levitical Priesthood - namely Moses' son Aaron was obviously influenced by a couple astounding factors. The object is of course to be considered - a calf - oxen worship from Egypt;

Look at these burnt rocks on the top of the mountain.

I am speaking of the early use of gold though. This metal avoids oxidation which keeps it shiny but that has had no practical use until gold contacts of electronic technology. It is a great conductor. But it is too soft for weaponry or any utilitarian function so it has always been a distraction - idolatry - by the Egyptian technology of being pounded into a thin foil and wrapped around a wood carving - in this instance a calf-shaped idol.

The actual monetizing of sin was the gold wrapped around the Golden Calf. This in our ancient archtypes is where gold took on value, distracting people from seeing the fire on the mountain so to speak. Thinking this through, maybe reading Exodus again we find the God-Fire-burnt Moses coming down broke the original Commands in a rage, upon finding a people so easily distracted.

In Nehemiah we find that the Law was read in a morning's pubic reading - so the Law is not the Pentateuch but the Laws of Moses - Exodus 20-24:7. I wanted the qualifications met, that I had written my own exact copy of the Law as read to the people at the first Constitution - Nehemiah 10 and therefore learned paleo-Hebrew, wrote out the Law and translated it word for word back into English.

Aaron was of course, the high priest under Moses - of the Levites. Levah - Levite, Leviathan (admiralty) is the priestcraft that saved Israel from being destroyed. The Egyptian faction among the early Israelites is the basis for a diversity of citizenship clause - the 'saving to suitors' clause in Christian-based western law.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-13-11 at 10:52 AM.