Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Do it for your self, be your own proof. I have been using and redeeming lawful money since 2009. I have not filed for a tax return after my first year simply because I choose not to do so.

I know for a fact it does something because any study of Federal/International Bank money from the Civil War and the redemption of "green backs" after that war for lawful money is well documented and known. So impassioned were the people of this Nation on the subject that President Jackson was elected and his main issue was a ousting of International Bankers from control of the money. Even Abe considered international bankers a greater threat to this Nation then the Southern alliance, from his own personal writings.

As for you having truth that would make me run, well, that one did make me roll on the floor laughing, so thank you. Please, start some threads, because that is what I and others are here for.

How about a portable Nuclear power device feeding Israel in the wilderness for 40 years and the Priesthood built up to protect and maintain it (and its origin)?
    I am looking for more certainty before I do it for myself -- I'm supposed to be speaking soon with a "patriot" oriented person who I am told is very familiar with a lot of these types of games.

Good that you have not filed -- millions of people have successfully not filed without redeeming lawful money.

I know about President Jackson and about the Lincoln quote -- I don't know about the redemption of "green backs" after the civil war for lawful money -- I would appreciate a link if it would be pertinent.

I'm glad I gave you a good laugh -- I won't start a thread about what I know -- I did PM JohnnyCash a couple days ago, at his request, initiating something about it -- I haven't heard back from him.

The "portable Nuclear power device feeding Israel in the wilderness for 40 years and the Priesthood built up to protect and maintain it" sounds interesting...
    Last edited by freedave; 02-16-12 at 07:44 PM.