Quote Originally Posted by Hbert997 View Post
I have posted this here already a couple of times before but don't seem to engender any reaction...from anyone. However, I cannot find a better explanation to the connection between SSN / IRS / and citizenship domicile. http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf

Hbert
Thank you for bringing this up again Hbert997.
I had meant to comment, but somehow never got around to it.

The first time I saw this material was about 2 years ago (SJC), and I couldn't figure it out. But I've kept trying ever since, and I've read a lot of the other SEDM material too, and it's begun to make sense to me.

I believe that there's a lot of truth conveyed in these diagrams and documents.
The fact that all the diagrams are ridiculously convoluted and nearly impossible to understand certainly mirrors the reality that we face in government interactions and legal affairs.
I have found the SEDM material to be very convincing, but then again I thought Pete HENDRICKSON was onto something too...so I keep studying.

Based on my study of the citizenship diagrams and other SEDM publications I have decided to phase out my use of my commercial vessel, FIRST M LAST + SSN, as quickly as possible.
IMHO, US citizenship is a trap. Once caught in that trap and loaded down with debt, one becomes enslaved for the rest of life; no more "pursuit of happiness" possible.