Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Somebody put a lot of work into that treatise and diagrams! Have you been studying that a while? I don't want to get four hours into it and discover that it is full of errors...
David, I'm still studying their materials, as there is a tremendous amount of it on the site. However, I haven't yet found anything "that is full of errors..." in it! However, I continue to be a Berean and search and confirm.

I'm certainly no lawyer and I don't play one on t.v. (though I'm married to one from Mexico!)...but, this is how the treatise and associated diagrams ( http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf ) boils down to me:

1. We have all signed a SS-5 form for a SSN card...and/or we have all at one time or another signed a bank card, an IRS form 1040 or a different IRS form, a Voter Registration Card, a Passport Application...or even a Juror's Summons. All of these forms we sign are as a "U.S. Citizen"...and this creates citizenship context NOT in nationality (as we believe)...but in DOMICILE. And that domicile is in the United States (Federal Zone, District of Columbia).
2. And as such, we are then in Franchise Agreement with the Federal Government and are also involved in a Trade or Business or Employment as it relates to taxation.
3. This creates a never-ending cycle of reporting from "employers", "payors" and the SSA all to the IRS and their file systems and we can never get out!
4. One must somehow change their domicile in respect to the legal definitions that are used against us to a legal domicile OUTSIDE the Federal Zone/D.C. (United States). This requires filing for a new passport with the correct national/domicile status...refiling a SS-5 form with the SSA to correct the original mistake and remove the U.S. Citizen status...and then to inform the IRS that you are no longer to be in their system as a U.S. Citizen and will file as a non-resident alien (in respect to the Federal Zone/United States) when needed and to remove your status as such.

And I realize I've simplified this down greatly but, this treatise and associated diagrams shows the path out...along with all of the other related material from their site.

...and I haven't yet found anything in error with it. And then again, I'm not a lawyer...I'm just a workin' stiff who's had enough and knows that somewhere there is a way out of this master-web of deception on a grand scale and will continue to search until I have succeeded PROPERLY and COMPLETELY and not TEMPORARILY as some have and claim to be.

I will continue to study and I encourage others reading this to read the link I've included and give me your opinion and analysis, but I believe it to compliment your efforts David.

Hbert

P.S. I only engage in constructive dialogue together with the exchange of ideas and intelligent opinions and I reserve the right to ignore those who don't possess these traits of gallant and courageous men/women. Time is quickly running out for us and to do anything else is a waste of precious time...of which we have very little of anymore!