Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
I have watched at least one, I think two, of your videos -- they were really audios in a video format.

I have also listened to several interviews of you and looked through a number of threads on this forum..

As I wrote earlier, I have a very partial idea of how this works.

I have found getting a good understanding of this to be elusive.

If I did have a good understanding of it, and if I found it to be valid, I could put it into a format which many more people could understand -- and I suppose that there might then become enough people applying the remedy to rapidly shut down the Fed and the IRS (I have edited magazine articles which have reached large numbers of readers).

But, for now, I just want to find out whether or not there is any way I can demand lawful money regarding the check I have.
Yes. Sign your demand instead of signing endorsement. Your question is whether there might be repurcussions as I understand you. Since it is written into the law I doubt it. The only repurcussions are troublesome tellers now and again, not very often but since you are mailing your check in it is likely you will never hear about any problems. Keep a copy and if you start redeeming lawful money consistently then you may be able to avoid taxes and get withholdings refunded etc.

Nobody has gotten into trouble for redeeming lawful money in itself. The only suitors who are getting flack were first customers of Peter HENDRICKSON (now in prison) and his Cracking the Code technique of Zero Income Returns. It is too early to make conclusions about it but so far the accusation of fraud by omission seems to keep the $5K frivolous penalties in limbo anyway:

If I had known in good faith that I could redeem lawful money I would have been doing so since my first paycheck ever!