Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    You've lost me completely Michael Joseph, I have no idea what you are commenting on or what your point may be.
    You may be confusing my comments with somebody else's, because I have not mentioned anything about thought patterns or thoughts being children.

When you speak of a first age, are you referring to the Mormon doctrine which teaches that the humans of this world were previously angels and God made them forget their previous state of being for the purpose of some test or experience in this world?
    I am not sure you mean by Mormon Doctrine. Yet the Word of God shows with absolute assurance there was an Age before this Flesh Age.

There are actually Three Ages. We are in the Second and there is Yet one to come. And Yes, Yehovah's Word details all three. So perhaps a study of the Ages is appropriate.

Maybe I have posts mixed up. I was told today by someone that what the "seed" represents doctrine. Don't take this personal, but when I respond to a post, I am not responding to you.

I am not your judge. I am responding to the Doctrine and the Ideas that are presented in this arena for consideration.

Is that fair?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-31-11 at 05:00 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!