Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
It may be that way here in California too. Too late for me now. I gave them the number years ago.

I don't understand the nexus either, except that maybe it's another way of tracking revenue. I was reading somewhere the other day that when driver licenses first began coming into being, safety wasn't even part of the program. It was only after the first few decades that they began testing for competency.
That is the conditioning! It is difficult to see through it - to claw your way through the disguise.

What the statute tells us in other words is that the Department of Revenue is required to accept answorn affidavit. [That is the revelation I just got anyway!] How about that? So let that sink in for a good night's sleep.

In other words if that is not your Social Security Number why are you allowing them to keep the impression that it is? They seem to be holding it over you somehow that your driving skills and competency (financially with insurance) are related to a genuine income tax called Social Security. To me, without a Social Security Number, that is an insurance policy with that account number for when I get old or physically incapacitated.

From that 1984 Article about Abolishing the Fed:

Notice all the case law prior to 1933 which affirms that income is a profit or gain which arises from a government granted privilege. After 1933, however, the case law no longer emphatically declares that income is exclusively corporate profit or that it arises from a privilege. So, what changed? Two years after H.J.R. 192, Congress passed the Social Security Act, which the Supreme Court upheld as a valid act imposing a valid income tax: 'Charles C. Steward Mach. Co. v, Davis' 301 U.S. 548 (1937).

So let's say I have an insurance policy... for in case I get too old for work. Let's pretend there is something like that. Better yet, let's say if I should injure myself so that I cannot continue in my window cleaning career - something like that. Now we should have a policy number for making claims. Even if the carrier wants to have that SSN sequence of digits, it is not a Social Security Number - it is a policy number.

I lead a very interesting life. It has always been like that. I call it the Holy Spirit because I began my spiritual vision quest or whatever when I was about twelve, watching that serial Kung Fu and reading the Tao Te Ching and so forth. I was enrolling for classes at Colorado State University and waited in line to get my Student ID. As I got close a news crew was setting up a camera and they turned it on as I finished filling out the Form and handed it over and they stamped out an ID Card. Then they turned the camera off and left. I was on the News getting my Student Identification Number. But what I wonder if you get is that the sequence of digits was never my Social Security Number - it was my Student Identification Number.

This is what I do. I induce miracles - changes in perception. Maybe you can understand why I do this better?

Regards,

David Merrill.