Thread: DMV Certifications

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In Colorado you do not go to the DMV for a driver license:

Accordingly we connect the thumbprint with the initial novation of the footprints on the birth certificate. This nexus connects of course with the Department of Revenue and the IN GOD WE TRUST/SO HELP ME GOD agreement on fiat currency in America post-1861.

That is coherent with you swearing in as a public official and identifying yourself as a government official with official government ID.
    In California, the state offers a state ID card. The DL is not an ID. Are you saying the thumbprint on the DL application then serves as identifying government personnel? I see your reasoning, but the DL is also linked with the Social Security account. If someone exercises the privilege of accepting the DL, what does it matter if he's a government person or not?

The way it looks to me is, I signed True Name, which is different than the FIRST MIDDLE LAST named on the license. My intent was to begin operating in society by my true name, and the DL was my first step. Interesting sidenote: Since I wasn't requjired to sign the certifications under penalty of perjury, I had expected the new license to be issued with my old signature. Just yesterday I received it in the mail, and it has my True Name signature.

At any rate, this has been a very thought provoking exercise for me. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and am looking forward to expanding on this tiny beginning. I recognize now more than ever the importance of redeeming lawful money. I wish there was a less expensive way to form a competent record other than at District Court.
    Last edited by Seosaidh; 11-24-12 at 02:51 PM.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.