Thread: DMV Certifications

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Three hours in the DMV, and all that time spent thinking about signing the certification that, "I am the person..." and about 8 other items.

Well, you won't believe it, but I never had to sign the form! The instructions specifically directed me not to sign until I paid the fees, so I didn't. The lady took the form and my money, handed me my receipt and temporary license, and sent me to get printed and photographed. After the photograph, I was asked to sign using one of those facsimile signature machines; you know, the electric pen on an lcd screen. So I signed True Name, hit ENTER, and was on my way.

I'm not quite sure what to think about it, but I think the Lord has made something happen. I never signed under penalty of perjury, nor agreed to any of the certifications on the form. I took pics of the form (both sides), so if anyone wants I'll try to figure out how to post them.

I have to say I'm very happy!

PS - I incorporated a cross into signature. Last week, I knew I wanted to make a new signature, so I began experimenting. I signed at least a thousand times, until eventually I came up with one that I liked. Most of my time in the DMV today was spent practicing my new signature. After a couple of hours, I thought, Hey! I'll put a cross in the signature. So I did. It's just a little thing, I know, but it gave me a chance to graphically show under whose authority I submit.
    Last edited by Seosaidh; 11-15-12 at 10:01 PM.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.