Thread: DMV Certifications

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    the evidence that the bc is not a license is that it can not be revoked,

look at every license one can hold given from the state,
    they all say on them that they are property of the issuing agency and must be returned upon request,
    even the passport has it on it,

the bc says on its face that it is a certified extract from the registration of birth

now do you see how they became the authority?
    my "driver license" and "birth certificate" says no such thing upon it............
    Although a license is a "priviledge" which can be revoked at any time.........
    A birth certificate admits residence, "res", which then confers or admits citizenship
    citizenship can be revoked, changed.........

FIRST YOU MUST GIVE THEM (the State),"LICENSE" TO TRESSPASS ON YOUR RIGHTS, (at least here in the U.S., dont know about the great white north)...............

AGAIN WHERE IS THE AUTHORITY LOCATED IN THE "LAW" .........
    I HAVE PRESENTED IN THE ATTATCHMENT IN ABOVE POST THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE AUTHORITY AS USED IN "THIS STATE"(washington RCW'S), WHICH CLEARLY STATES THAT A "LICENSE" IS A "CERTIFICATE"(i.e., BIRTH CERTIFICATE), THIS IS ALSO IN ACCORDANCE TO THE FEDERAL "LAWS" ............

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT : A DICTIONARY DEFINITION DOES NOT CONFER AUTHORITY , IT MERELY HELPS TO DETERMINE THE APPLICABILITY OF A "LAW", STATUTE, etc., etc., .............................

WHAT IS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE NEEDED FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE, ...YOU ARE YOU, I AM ME,...
    THE REGISTRAION TAKES YOU FROM "PRIVATE" TO "PUBLIC"...........
    ONE BECOMES PART OF OR JOINS WHAT EVER ONE REGISTERS WITH ..........

QUESTION: WHO BENIFITS FROM THE REGISTRATION ??------ BENIFICIAL USER ????
    YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION (common law) IS MADE PUBLIC (statutory law)

REGISTER
    To record, or enter precisely in a designated place, certain information in the public records as is mandated by statute. A book of public records.

A register contains various types of information that is available to the public, such as births, dates, and marriages.

The term register is also used as a designation for the public official charged with the duty of maintaining such records.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008

Why are you mixing birth certificates with land titles i dont see the connect ........
    Or how "they" became the authority.................
    Last edited by BONMAN; 11-30-12 at 03:19 PM.