Thread: Terrible 1313 Revisited by Jo HINDMAN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chapter 4 was entertaining.

I think that Urban Renewal succeeded in spite of Jo's hopes and remedies of 1963. Like I showed you in modern form Open Spaces where the owners still own the land but heaven forbid they develop it! That is just one example.

The more disturbing example here in Colorado Springs is how many years ago when the people voted down a new courthouse they got one anyway, complete with a new jail tower for all the inmates claimed by the new courthouse!

The people voted not to do it but the METRO organization machinery decided it necessary.

I brought this state court prayer up before in this thread. When the suitor and I were contemplating the bond necessary under the (admiralty) 2X Bond Rule E we thought it through. I had just finished my first reading of Legal Identity; The Coming of Age of Public Law by Joseph VINING. VINING's elegant writing style is rich with many points but the book in its entirety meant to me at that time that when we stand in our true names, we are stripped of TITLE and therefore are class action. We all have the basic same needs or maybe rather a title MAN or WOMAN.

When the CITY came and left notice that he had to call them to inspect his off-the-grid home so they could decide whether or not to tear it down that left us pondering what was the difference between this suitors lot/land and the people across the street? We found no difference except of course perception rather than knowledge. The man across the street was every bit by all appearances as much a man as any:

It seemed obvious the difference was null. The bond therefore was being provided by the endorsers - the national debt then at $5.5T. On March 14 as indicated the stock market dropped by $11T as the US paid the bond, rather than face arrest. It was a bail bond and the City has left the fellow alone ever since.

When the manager of the Codes Enforcement retired a few years back some agents came over and spoke briefly with the suitor. When he would start disclosing details about his setup they actually would cover their ears and blah-blah-blah like five-year olds. They explained the new CE Manager just wanted a formality and would forget about him.

An eccentric neighbor kept calling police on his "illegal house" and reported him for "stealing electricity" several times. Once the police came and have never responded to her pestering.

The state court prayer is a work of art so far as I am concerned. It breaks down the power of words nicely. You will have to spend some time perusing it to appreciate it though. The results, the man living in peace outside the scope of METRO authority describe its power and authority in reality. Gadolinium 157 is the standard of the Table of Relative Weights that best optimizes it for maximum resonance (wholest whole numbers). However Germanium 72 works just as well. If you have ever encountered the 72-Fold Name of God (Exodus 14:19-21, each verse is 72 letters long) then you might make some sense out of that and comprehend why it was no surprise at all.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Last edited by David Merrill; 12-19-14 at 02:56 PM.