Thread: Terrible 1313 Revisited by Jo HINDMAN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but when the U.S. "paid the bond", who did they pay it to? who received the funds? What became of the "money"?

Quote Originally Posted by Inhisimage View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but when the U.S. "paid the bond", who did they pay it to? who received the funds? What became of the "money"?
    This is an interesting model - see attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you for paying enough attention to form that question!

The money vanished. It began as debt and was forgiven. Many people lost their jobs though. People felt the loss in their portfolios. In the tradition of governments, the US government suffered no loss - it simply paid the bailment so as to avoid arrest pending trial.

I will develop waiver of tort later, I promise it will be coming up during my reading of the next chapters. This is my POSITION in VAN PELT. The numero-linguistics being Son (byn) of the Patroon (patron/palt) in the paleo-Hebrew found in Strong's Concordance. Waiver of Tort being my privilege to the CODE.

I have particularly enjoyed Keith RICHARDS of Rolling Stone fame spoofing the heritage of the Dutch Indies Trading Company. Look at the first citation in the METRO 1313 - Head of the Beast article.

P.S. Thank you MJ! That is a great article. The timing is wonderful too as a reminder to cover how Colorado, in that same timeframe was never cured properly a Territory, and instead functions as a war chest for funding GILPIN's notes. Behold - the beginning of the income tax year:

P.P.S.

Being written from an obviosly British perspective in early 1865 it would seem that the 59'ers of Colorado was completely overlooked as a contribution of gold.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-18-14 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I have particularly enjoyed Keith RICHARDS of Rolling Stone fame spoofing the heritage of the Dutch Indies Trading Company.

It is humorous to me what pomp and pageantry surrounds THE CODEX. Notice the two OLD [implies wise] men who convey the Code to the Alter [table]. It has already been established that Force will be used to ensure the code is obeyed. But then, after all the pomp and pageantry, nobody is willing to ask who Created the Code and why they are Subject to the Code.

In the stead, all fall silent at "Am I to understand that you will not be keeping to the Code?" Nobody wants a bullet in the head. And clearly the keeper of the Code is willing to stop at nothing to ensure its conformance. Of course IF the Codex was the Pirates Code and those at the Table were engaged in Piracy, then OF COURSE they were all subject to the Code.

Notice the folly in the dog bringing the key.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Add who issued the bond and who redeemed it ?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Add who issued the bond and who redeemed it ?

Presuming the US government is a representative body politic the People issued the Bond. In the political structure more accurately - the Electorate. It was redeemed by the US government in supersedeas fashion to prevent having to stay in jail. There are better examples where the US government relenquishes claim and therefore jurisdiction is lost. [Listen to Minute Mark 20.] As it is called the National Debt and is formed through endorsement the electorate of the jurisdiction, the Federal Reserve System were the payer's of the bond.

In this context I should point out again that when a municipal organization, a city, grows to the boundaries of the county or borough the nature of the electorate becomes municipal. It ceases to be governed by the federal union of states and becomes Home Rule Cities and Towns. Or another way to say it is the endorsers of the jurisdiction; Congress' Fed, paid to save it presuming that they were the investors in the Stock Market.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-30-12 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Presuming the US government is a representative body politic the People issued the Bond.
    The issuer of a bond is the debtor.
    The receiver of a bond is the creditor.

Who received the bond?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    In the political structure more accurately - the Electorate. [Listen around Minute Mark 20.] It was redeemed by the US government in supersedeas fashion to prevent having to stay in jail. There are better examples where the US government relenquishes claim and therefore jurisdiction is lost. As it is called the National Debt and is formed through endorsement the electorate of the jurisdiction, the Federal Reserve System were the payer's of the bond.
    To redeem is to buy back. What exactly was conveyed or re-conveyed?
    The electorate is the accommodation party?

If "the People" issued the bond with the FRS paying the bond, does that make the FRS surety for the bond?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    In this context I should point out again that when a municipal organization, a city, grows to the boundaries of the county or borough the nature of the electorate becomes municipal. It ceases to be governed by the federal union of states and becomes Home Rule Cities and Towns. Or another way to say it is the endorsers of the jurisdiction; Congress' Fed, paid to save it presuming that they were the investors in the Stock Market.
    Domestic Law is also called Municipal Law in an International Law context.