Thread: Book on Avoiding Income Tax Reveals...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    In the interest of a friendly debate, Michael Joseph, could you please defend your statement's implied assumption that United States Dollars are 'Money of the State'? It is my belief that United States Dollars are 'the People's money,' in that they are issued by the Treasury under power granted by the Constitution.
    In my opinion, that unless you can trace your lineage to the 55 signers then you are NOT "We the People of the United States". They did the thing for "ourselves and our Posterity". It was their estates pledged, their SACRED HONOR. The Minute men so called were a paid army. And when the money ran out, they went home. And the King of England wanted to be paid back. So in losing [yeah right] he then turned around and DEMANDED how he was going to be paid back. Pray tell, when have you ever heard of a loser in war making demands upon a winner?

READ THIS and ask yourself - how is it that this King is dictating anything? And yet, he is. By the way the so called loser of the war, left his troops for another twenty years - you know because he lost. ROFLMAO.

Have you ever read the 1st Judiciary Act of 1789? Ask yourself how is it that the so called Sovereign States are being dictated to? Oh yes, Padelford picked up on that one too. The States waived this so called sovereignty a long time ago - a more perfect Union as it were. All one big happy family.

Article 4:
    It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

I have no trust in the UNITED STATES - However one might earn my trust in RELATIONSHIP - until then, I shall bow my Knee only to my King - El Elyon by Yehoshuah, my Redeemer, my Savior and in whom I trust.

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. Show me where your name appears on ANY money and then I will answer you completely. Until that day, I suggest that you read as much as you can concerning Trust - Bogert, Gilbert, etc.

I would never Trespass upon We the People - that is a closed boundary and I will never be one of We the People - UNLESS i am granted that estate and I don't see how that is possible. I am not their Posterity. I might however serve as an Officer in that Higher Power known as United States.

In my opinion, [the] United States is NOT The United States of America. The Congress of the United States = The United States of America IN Congress Assembled. Who pray tell is the head of the Senate? Hint: It ain't an officer of The United States of America. It is an Officer of the United States.

A study in Equity is also beneficial. For Law is black and white but Equity begs what should be done in morality. Ever heard of contempt of court? If you have ever heard that then you were in a court of equity. Law and Equity MERGED a long time ago - I believe it was Erie Railroad.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-10-13 at 09:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!