don't encourage him george 3rd person. if we gather for discouragement george then how one handles the encouragement is with i value perceptive interpretations of subject material when less valuation is more once its shared and best when any post finishes my thought improves on it or dismisses it my exploration are understaffed never properly researched all directions with and without road maps .If i paid attention to anything its never getting any discourse without sincerity if we need to shit on someone its done privately or publicly flushed if one cant explain his thoughts he sure as hell cant share another's george your always willing to share and thats been interpreted well one should always recognize his superiors providing you has any.superiority has to be written down first its then superior to nothing but those words. Take Sunday is valentines day a card the precious words written on sunday become worthless on monday. 10 years ago i got a painful tattoo its simply says i love you every year the wife says stop trying to put words in my mouth.