Thread: My first steps to redeeming Lawful Money are underway, but I need guidance.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you for your input Franko.

Do you file there before opening the evidence repository in the U.S.D.C. and why?
    In the Libel of Review process one publishes the Summons at the county clerk and recorder. This is done by getting two summonses authorized and if the clerk and recorder can return one original quickly that is the one used for service on the Defendant - usually the US Governor for the UN's IMF - Secretary of the Treasury. This "primes" the clerk and recorder for publishing the Default Judgment which is signed and sealed by the suitor.

It is a true judgment res judicata. - Meaning that it stands until overturned by the facts. Publication establishes the new suitor as a court of record. Courts of record are courts of authority and albeit not always recognized by the officials it helps the new suitor to get remedy as intended in America wrapped up in mental understanding. The actions and processes of becoming a court of competent jurisdiction in light that all the federal judges are taxpayers (recused for conflict of interest) and all "judges" in general are in an association called the Bar, means that this position is available by becoming trustee for that resulting trust.

This in a nutshell is why suitors remain satisfied with the Lesson Plan and its products. The LoR produces a published foreign judgment signed and sealed in the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States.

When helping a new suitor through this process I only focus on the Lesson Plan, not the details of the situation.

1. I didn’t file with a demand for lawful monies; I am not ready, maybe next year. I fill burned out, and all the V.A. medication doesn’t help either.
    If I delved into the private details I would likely in your case prod you into filing for a refund before you have your mind wrapped around the concept of remedy. The "remedy" reflected back to you might not be anything but you having to deal with a $5K fine - albeit that only happened one time in reality and the suitor knows where he invited that FrivPen - in a phone call that he made to the IRS.

One can establish a good understand in the simplicity of the law - which is the Lesson Plan. There is a little indication that refunds are coming in freely, no FrivPens. - Like the IRS knows now that this is remedy as intended. [Looking at rough statistics - general impression - the IRS is at a stage where they are sitting on lawful money refunds, like they do not know what to do this year. Also a lot of people are getting their full refunds and not talking about it (much) which is the 'don't jinx it' approach.] But I still advise an evidence repository through the Libel of Review process. The evidence repository proves you are keeping a record.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The Lesson Plan is still:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

I explain this from where the new suitor can understand it. For example yesterday a new suitor was describing his experience with the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION and Pete's Cracking the Code. He already has a smattering in 2) and 3) so I explained in depth about 1), around the STRAWMAN theory:

If you believe your name is John H. Doe then you are easily convinced to be trustee for the JOHN HENRY DOE constructive trust. If you behave like you are the trustee then you are the trustee. If you know your name is John Henry then you can Refuse for Cause any fresh presentments intended to prod you into becoming John Henry Doe, the trustee and responsible fiduciary (for settling any charges) for the JOHN HENRY DOE.
    By speaking in terms and symbols he understands he was able to see the benefits in proceeding with the Lesson Plan.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-19-13 at 10:06 AM.