Michael Joseph, the Bible uniformly spells Adam as Adam, and not "Eth-ha-aw-dawm" or other such names, because the Masoretic text uniformly spells Adam as אָדָם
When you see other constructions, such as וְהָאָדָם in Genesis 4:1, it is because of Hebrew grammatical construction, meaning "And Adam".
The first word of Genesis 3:17 for example is וּלְאָדָם which is correctly translated "And unto Adam".

There is only one Adam, the first man, who had children with his wife Eve (Chavvah), who was flesh of his flesh and who "was the mother of all living" (Gen. 3:20). All means all.

Also, nowhere does the Bible say that angels or cherubim (such as Satan) have the ability to procreate sexually, even though angels sometimes appear in the form of men. Jesus makes this clear in Matthew 22:30 and Mark 12:25.

Trees are indeed likened to people and people to trees in the Bible.
Several parables include trees that talk like people. But these are just parables and they do not teach that trees are people, or that angels are trees.
The blind man in Mark 8 said "I see men as trees, walking". Notice the word is "as" and not "are".

As far as the Kenites go, if you study carefully, you will find that they are mostly comprised of inhabitants of Canaan who trace their ancestry to Abraham and Judah.
The designation Kenite is equivalent to the contemporary European/American surname Smith in English, and Schmidt and its derivations in German.
I'll post a study on this soon in the blog space.

The Kenites are all of the offspring of Noah and family, who were the only survivors of the world wide flood.
God tells us in Genesis 6:17: "And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein [is] the breath of life, from under heaven; [and] every thing that [is] in the earth shall die."
In Genesis 9:11 God says: "And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth."
See also Genesis 9:15.
Here the word all means all, save the ones in the ark which were saved by a miracle from God.
Luke 17:27 also affirms this.

When interpreting scriptures, keep in mind what Peter says in 2 Peter 1:
"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost."

And Isaiah tells us in chapter 8:20 "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them."

Let's heed this admonition:
"I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."
2 Timothy 4:1-5

Bright blessings