Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    You made my point about the grammar there, but we seem to disagree as to the meaning of it.
    I wonder if you are overlooking the fact that the definite article as well as some particles are joined with the noun in Hebrew, unlike in English, French and German, where they occur as separate words.
    Hebrew has no indefinite article.

To put it a different way:

Q - What is that?
    A - It's 'a'-'man'.

Q - Where is he?
    A - 'The'-'man' is in the garden.

Q - What's his name?
    A - His name is 'man'.

I looked over your study and I tried to read it, but it didn't make any sense to me.
    You seem to see and read things in the Bible that I don't see and read there.
    Looks like we can read the same scriptures and come to vastly different conclusions.
    That's interesting in itself.

I'm glad we can agree that the flood was to rid the world of genetic hybrids; we just don't agree on how they were created.

Have you noticed how fast leaves can grow out of a rooted twig that's been under water for weeks, or months?
    I can see why that dove would have found green leaves after a while of waiting and searching, even though the whole world had been under water, 15 cubits upward and the mountains were covered.

I continue to be interested in your scriptural explorations, because sometimes you come up with some gems.
    I really enjoyed the anatomy paper based on Mark 8.
    I'm also still wondering what you mean by "ages".
    I hope that your ages theory doesn't depend on the serpent seed doctrine, because I think that's totally off the deep end.

Seeing different peoples' scripture interpretations is always interesting to me, because at the very least I figure out different perspectives.
    Sometimes I even incorporate those perspectives into my own thinking.

Thank you for the interesting food for thought Michael Joseph, all your efforts are appreciated.
    Bright blessings
    Thank you Treefarmer. Remember that Noah's flood took one year for the waters to abate. That is to tell this former Environmental and Civil Engineer that every bit of plant life would be absolutely dead.

But look I admit I cannot prove that Noah's flood was not worldwide; it is just my opinion. Yehovah wanted the Gibbor Dead.

Kebra Negast the Ethiopian Bible goes into Great detail regarding these Giants and the children that the women bare to these Angels. I know it's not canonized; neither is nature. Yet, the Promise was given 430 years prior to the Law at Sinai; and Yet; Sodom and Gomorrah were found Guilty of Sin. Selah.

Cain was found guilty of Murder. Where was the Law? Selah.

The Man in the garden was a husbandman [farmer]; the mankind at Gen 1:27 were hunters and fishers. No farmers.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-31-11 at 07:18 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!