Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Thank you Treefarmer. Remember that Noah's flood took one year for the waters to abate. That is to tell this former Environmental and Civil Engineer that every bit of plant life would be absolutely dead.

But look I admit I cannot prove that Noah's flood was not worldwide; it is just my opinion. Yehovah wanted the Gibbor Dead.

Kebra Negast the Ethiopian Bible goes into Great detail regarding these Giants and the children that the women bare to these Angels. I know it's not canonized; neither is nature. Yet, the Promise was given 430 years prior to the Law at Sinai; and Yet; Sodom and Gomorrah were found Guilty of Sin. Selah.

Cain was found guilty of Murder. Where was the Law? Selah.

The Man in the garden was a husbandman [farmer]; the mankind at Gen 1:27 were hunters and fishers. No farmers.
Aha, I suspected it.
We are reading different scriptures.
My Bible says that it rained and flooded 40 days (Genesis 7:12 and 17) and that it took 150 days for the flood waters to abate.

My Bible also says that the male and female which God created at Genesis 1:27 were instructed to eat seed bearing herbs and seed yielding fruit trees (Gen. 1:29).
The animals were also designed to be vegetarians, according to Gen. 1:30 of my scripture edition.
There was no killing and no death on earth from what I can tell, because everything was "very good".

Death came as a result of sin, according to my scriptures.
Even after the fall of Adam and Eve they were not instructed to eat animals.
According to my scriptures (KJV) the permission to eat dead animals did not come until after the flood, at Genesis 9:3-4.

The law, being a transcript of God's character, was always there.
It was expressed differently at different times and in different ages, according to the knowledge level of God's created beings and their need to know.

Blessings