Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Aha, I suspected it.
    We are reading different scriptures.
    My Bible says that it rained and flooded 40 days (Genesis 7:12 and 17) and that it took 150 days for the flood waters to abate.

My Bible also says that the male and female which God created at Genesis 1:27 were instructed to eat seed bearing herbs and seed yielding fruit trees (Gen. 1:29).
    The animals were also designed to be vegetarians, according to Gen. 1:30 of my scripture edition.
    There was no killing and no death on earth from what I can tell, because everything was "very good".

Death came as a result of sin, according to my scriptures.
    Even after the fall of Adam and Eve they were not instructed to eat animals.
    According to my scriptures (KJV) the permission to eat dead animals did not come until after the flood, at Genesis 9:3-4.
    I am reading the manuscripts that is the basis for whatever translation your bible is.

If you know the Hebrew, is not there ample room in the Hebrew to describe the word Thought or Mind? Answer absolutely.

God must have made a mistake then. Why would he have described what you claim is a thought pattern, as Children? I never have heard tell of a man calling his thoughts Children. Have you? And in parable of the Tares the Seed there is "Sperma". Hmmm...

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

G4690
    sperma

From G4687; somethng sown, that is, seed (including the male “sperm”); by implication offspring; specifically a remnant (figuratively as if kept over for planting): - issue, seed.

Now, I have never heard thoughts called Sperm

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

the woman - chavvah will bring forth the Christ Child; but lets us explore this thought argument a bit in light of this verse.

1. If Snake - I know plenty of women who are not afraid of Snakes.
    2. If Snake - I wonder why God did not make man afraid of Snakes.
    3. If Devil - I wonder why God did not give Man great hatred against the Devil
    4. If Devil - I wonder why God only gave the Woman great hatred against this One.

All four are completely absurd.

so now let us go to the Woman's "Seed" for those who cannot download the Study provided:

H2233
    zeh'-rah

From H2232; seed; figuratively fruit, plant, sowing time, posterity: - X carnally, child, fruitful, seed (-time), sowing-time.

Well now that really makes a lot of sense. I will put great hatred between the woman's plants and the devils plants. No that just won't get it. Maybe hatred between the woman's oranges and the devils tomatoes? Hmmmm, that will not get it either will it? But what's this?

Children? That just can't be. Did it say Children? I believe it does say Children.

Adam and Eve were so ashamed they put fig leaves over their head to hide their thoughts/mouth? For shame, for Shame. No, I believe they covered their Groins. And God was so unhappy with their thoughts that he decided to make the womans PAIN at child birth more painful.

Wow, now that really makes sense. Not really. But why would they put those fig leaves over their groins? Oh the mysteries....not really it is actually made quite clear.

-----

Back to Noah...

Noah was perfect in his Pedigree. What, say it ain't so. There were other men and women on that Ark besides the Eight souls that descended directly from Eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah.

You say preposterous right? Not in my bible friend....well lets just see about that....Our Father is awesome. Now to his Word.

Gen 6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

H1320
    bâśâr

From H1319; flesh (from its freshness); by extension body, person; also (by euphemism) the pudenda of a man: - body, [fat, lean] flesh [-ed], kin, [man-] kind, + nakedness, self, skin.

Now, because God made a mistake in his word he needs to tell Noah - make sure you get SEVEN of all the clean animals and TWO of all the unclean animals because you know God meant that by Two of ALL flesh he only included certain flesh.

No there were other men and women on board that Ark.

----

Regarding the Time of Noah's flood it is about one year from the day Noah went in that Ark until the day he came out of that Ark.

Gen 7:6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

Tangent: He had been married for 100 years when the flood started. Continuing..

Animals: Gen 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

Mankind: Not from Adam: Gen 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Mark this date for those who want to pay close attention to Father's Word:

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

and just so you get it - there were also non-"aw-dawm-ic" peoples who were not of Eth-ha-aw-dawm:

Gen 7:15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

H1320
    bâśâr

From H1319; flesh (from its freshness); by extension body, person; also (by euphemism) the pudenda of a man: - body, [fat, lean] flesh [-ed], kin, [man-] kind, + nakedness, self, skin.

Gen 7:16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

Got all the animals in and when the other peoples came in Yehovah shut the door.

Gen 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

[Tangent: X- reference this time with Rev. 9:4 - Noah's flood = water; End time flood - Lies - 'and he opened his mouth and a flood of waters issued forth' - Lies - the time is 5 mo. = 150 days.]

H1396
    gâbar

A primitive root; to be strong; by implication to prevail, act insolently: - exceed, confirm, be great, be mighty, prevail, put to more [strength], strengthen, be stronger, be valiant.

Where did it say the waters were gone after 150 days? No this word "Prevailed" means the waters were RAGING for 150 days.

Gen 8:3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.

H2637
    châsêr

A primitive root; to lack; by implication to fail, want, lessen: - be abated, bereave, decrease, (cause to) fail, (have) lack, make lower, want.

abated - is bad translation - for this former Civil Engineer knows Hydrologic Systems - the waters began to runoff and that dear reader takes TIME. Considerable time. Because if it is as the average reader thinks [worldwide flood], then most of that Water would need to Evaporate.

but let us continue on to track Noah's condition and keep the time....

Gen 8:5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.

Hmmm....what day again did they enter the ark? Keep track now....

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Current Time difference = 10th month, 1st day - 2nd Month, seventeenth day.....that's longer than 150 days dear reader....

but let us continue even further for God's Word does not leave us wanting and it is VERY complete.

Gen 8:13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

Hmmm. now what is the difference in time : 601st year 1st month, 1st day - 600th year 2nd month, seventeenth day. That seems a bit longer than 150 days friend.

Continuing....on to that one year - just to check to see if we are indeed reading the same - "Bible".

Gen 8:14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

Whoa - now that just can't be....I was incorrect. It was OVER a year.

Time: 601st year, 2nd month, 27th day - 600th year, 2nd month, 17th day.

Is to tell this scholar of God's Word that Noah was on that Ark for 1 year and ten days.

Gen 8:15 And God spake unto Noah, saying,
    Gen 8:16 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.
    Gen 8:17 Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh,

in case you have forgotten what flesh means:

H1320
    bâśâr

continuing..Gen 8:17 both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.

-

Death entered the World in the First Age at the Rebellion of Ha Satan.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-31-11 at 12:33 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!