Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I am reading the manuscripts that is the basis for whatever translation your bible is.

If you know the Hebrew, is not there ample room in the Hebrew to describe the word Thought or Mind? Answer absolutely.

God must have made a mistake then. Why would he have described what you claim is a thought pattern, as Children? I never have heard tell of a man calling his thoughts Children. Have you? And in parable of the Tares the Seed there is "Sperma". Hmmm...

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

G4690
sperma

From G4687; somethng sown, that is, seed (including the male “sperm”); by implication offspring; specifically a remnant (figuratively as if kept over for planting): - issue, seed.

Now, I have never heard thoughts called Sperm

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

the woman - chavvah will bring forth the Christ Child; but lets us explore this thought argument a bit in light of this verse.

1. If Snake - I know plenty of women who are not afraid of Snakes.
2. If Snake - I wonder why God did not make man afraid of Snakes.
3. If Devil - I wonder why God did not give Man great hatred against the Devil
4. If Devil - I wonder why God only gave the Woman great hatred against this One.

All four are completely absurd.

You've lost me completely Michael Joseph, I have no idea what you are commenting on or what your point may be.
You may be confusing my comments with somebody else's, because I have not mentioned anything about thought patterns or thoughts being children.

When you speak of a first age, are you referring to the Mormon doctrine which teaches that the humans of this world were previously angels and God made them forget their previous state of being for the purpose of some test or experience in this world?