Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
It is true from my past knowledge that within commercial law of the realm of negotiable instruments, ALL instruments are negotiable unless on it's face it says " non-negotiable " . It is not my intent to stand in your way of what you believe, therefore you have a right to your own self determination on the purpose of that instrument no more then I can tell you what to use a butter knife for. I actually have a treatise on this converted to audio

See EPISODE18 - TOOL-deconstructed
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/25279

On other discussions through CS I have described this as used with the Drivers License when being pulled over on the side of the road, through conditional acceptance I changed the intent in the officers mind of whom that license benefits relating to a stop back in January 2009.

You can choose the christ if you want, think I will choose Immanuel. Do you know the difference?
just asking, it is not intended as sarcasm.
The fact is, it does not matter to THEM what you nor I believe, it is what THEY believe (the enforcers and judges) believe.

The workings of their spells and magic are what move them, not your belief or faith in them.

Their god is a powerful one and he rules this mortal planet we live on (for now), Christ or Immanuel or whatever you like to call Him (as I doubt he has personally introduced Himself in the flesh to you, so that ends the presumption to me that you know Him better than I because of your choice of "name" for the Son of God) had no issue in the Old Testament or the Old conversing with Lucifer before or after his fall from grace.

I cannot help but get a reading you somehow think I serve the wrong god or do not love the True one because I know how their religion and magic work, as this is at least the second time you have implied I do because of my posts.

Well, to that I say, you are not my Judge and my intent is not so much to know Him, as it is that He knows me.

Matthew 7:22-23 (King James Version)

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I highly doubt my fulfillment of the Law to the best of my ability will somehow be overshadowed by my use of the word Christ over Immanuel, Yeshua, I am, Jesus, The Savior et al in my posts or conversations.

But, you are free to judge as you see fit, there is nothing in the Law I know of that requires us to agree on every jot and tittle.